Anne Hathaway, will.i.am Trigger Riot at 'Rio' Los Angeles Premiere
"Rio" has been premiered at Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Los Angeles on Sunday, April 10. Coming to the event were the voice cast of the film, including Anne Hathaway, Leslie Mann, will.i.am, Jesse Eisenberg, Jamie Foxx, and Rodrigo Santoro.
As the stars started coming to the event at around 01:00 P.M., everybody wanted to take pictures of the celebrities. As a result, there was a riot on the blue carpet, and the actors were hurried to go inside the theater to begin the screening which was 20 minutes late from the schedule at 02:00 P.M. Mann was the last actor to enter the theater after she took pictures with her fans.
Set in the magnificent city of Rio de Janeiro and the lush rain forest of Brazil, "Rio" follows Blu, a rare macaw who thinks he is the last of his kind and cannot fly. When Blu discovers there's another - and that she's a she - he leaves the comforts of his cage in small town Minnesota and heads to Rio. Unexpectedly thrown together, they embark on an adventure of a lifetime, where they learn about friendship, love, courage, and being open to life's many wonders.
Beside the above-mentioned voice cast, Jake T. Austin, George Lopez, Tracy Morgan, Jane Lynch and Wanda Sykes also provide voice for other characters in the animated film. Coming from "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" director Carlos Saldanha, the 3D animation will grace theaters across the nation on April 15.
More Rio News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal