Hugh Hefner Continues to Praise Karina Smirnoff's Playboy Shoot
Hugh Hefner is apparently happy with Karina Smirnoff's spread for the May issue of Playboy magazine. Having tweeted that the naked pictures will be "unforgettable", the 85-year-old founder and Chief Creative Officer of the adult magazine went on to gush that he is proud of the photos.
The May issue will feature the "Dancing with the Stars" beauty taking it all off and wearing only a few red ribbons in front off the camera. It is said that she incorporates her dancing into the poses. About the photos, Hef himself told People Magazine at his 85th birthday party at Las Vegas' Palms Casino Resort on Saturday, April 9, "It's a beautiful shoot and I'm very proud of it."
Hef has made public that Karina will be posing naked for the mag back on Wednesday, April 6. His tweet at the time read, "The May issue of Playboy is unforgettable with Dancing With The Stars' Karina Smirnoff on the cover & nude inside."
Speaking of her baring it all for the spread, 32-year-old Karina told Playboy, "I'm fearless and love the adrenaline rush." She added, "Sexy is the confident energy a person produces. Sexy is the comfortable feeling of being who you are."
In the meantime, cold water has been poured down on report that ABC may fire Karina from "DWTS" because of her Playboy shoot. An inside source told People Magazine, "They did know ahead of time and they still gave her one of the best pairings."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'