Hugh Hefner Continues to Praise Karina Smirnoff's Playboy Shoot
Hugh Hefner is apparently happy with Karina Smirnoff's spread for the May issue of Playboy magazine. Having tweeted that the naked pictures will be "unforgettable", the 85-year-old founder and Chief Creative Officer of the adult magazine went on to gush that he is proud of the photos.
The May issue will feature the "Dancing with the Stars" beauty taking it all off and wearing only a few red ribbons in front off the camera. It is said that she incorporates her dancing into the poses. About the photos, Hef himself told People Magazine at his 85th birthday party at Las Vegas' Palms Casino Resort on Saturday, April 9, "It's a beautiful shoot and I'm very proud of it."
Hef has made public that Karina will be posing naked for the mag back on Wednesday, April 6. His tweet at the time read, "The May issue of Playboy is unforgettable with Dancing With The Stars' Karina Smirnoff on the cover & nude inside."
Speaking of her baring it all for the spread, 32-year-old Karina told Playboy, "I'm fearless and love the adrenaline rush." She added, "Sexy is the confident energy a person produces. Sexy is the comfortable feeling of being who you are."
In the meantime, cold water has been poured down on report that ABC may fire Karina from "DWTS" because of her Playboy shoot. An inside source told People Magazine, "They did know ahead of time and they still gave her one of the best pairings."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake