Lindsay Lohan Denies Hiding From Father in the Closet
Contrary to swirling reports, Lindsay Lohan didn't hide in her closet when her father Michael paid her a surprise visit on Sunday, April 10. The troubled actress, who made her big break at the age of 11 with the remake of "The Parent Trap", has come forward to set the record straight.
To E! News, the 24-year-old actress insisted that she wasn't even at her beach home apartment in Venice, California when Michael was reported desperately trying to get her to open the door. "I'm fine," she assured as explaining further, "I wasn't even home so its funny how I was in my closet."
TMZ first reported that Lindsay was hiding in her apartment on Sunday out of fear. It was said that Michael was pounding on her front door trying to break in. When there was no response, he peered into several windows as he tried to spot her inside. Though he left before the police was called, Radar Online claimed that he returned later that day.
Just days earlier, Linsday was forced to speak up to defend herself after Betty White branded her and such stars like Charlie Sheen "ungrateful". "I've always been a fan of hers. It's just a bit strange when people feel they must speak publicly about others. Especially a grown woman," so she told E! News in response.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR