Lindsay Lohan Denies Hiding From Father in the Closet
Contrary to swirling reports, Lindsay Lohan didn't hide in her closet when her father Michael paid her a surprise visit on Sunday, April 10. The troubled actress, who made her big break at the age of 11 with the remake of "The Parent Trap", has come forward to set the record straight.
To E! News, the 24-year-old actress insisted that she wasn't even at her beach home apartment in Venice, California when Michael was reported desperately trying to get her to open the door. "I'm fine," she assured as explaining further, "I wasn't even home so its funny how I was in my closet."
TMZ first reported that Lindsay was hiding in her apartment on Sunday out of fear. It was said that Michael was pounding on her front door trying to break in. When there was no response, he peered into several windows as he tried to spot her inside. Though he left before the police was called, Radar Online claimed that he returned later that day.
Just days earlier, Linsday was forced to speak up to defend herself after Betty White branded her and such stars like Charlie Sheen "ungrateful". "I've always been a fan of hers. It's just a bit strange when people feel they must speak publicly about others. Especially a grown woman," so she told E! News in response.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman