Lindsay Lohan Denies Hiding From Father in the Closet
Contrary to swirling reports, Lindsay Lohan didn't hide in her closet when her father Michael paid her a surprise visit on Sunday, April 10. The troubled actress, who made her big break at the age of 11 with the remake of "The Parent Trap", has come forward to set the record straight.
To E! News, the 24-year-old actress insisted that she wasn't even at her beach home apartment in Venice, California when Michael was reported desperately trying to get her to open the door. "I'm fine," she assured as explaining further, "I wasn't even home so its funny how I was in my closet."
TMZ first reported that Lindsay was hiding in her apartment on Sunday out of fear. It was said that Michael was pounding on her front door trying to break in. When there was no response, he peered into several windows as he tried to spot her inside. Though he left before the police was called, Radar Online claimed that he returned later that day.
Just days earlier, Linsday was forced to speak up to defend herself after Betty White branded her and such stars like Charlie Sheen "ungrateful". "I've always been a fan of hers. It's just a bit strange when people feel they must speak publicly about others. Especially a grown woman," so she told E! News in response.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'