Darren Criss, Shenae Grimes and More at College TV Awards
Although it honors college student produced video, digital and film production, College Television Awards boasted huge TV stars on its red carpet. In its 32nd year, the annual awards show was held on Saturday, April 9 at the Renaissance Hollywood with "24" star Mary Lynn Rajskub as the host.
"Glee" new muse Darren Criss arrived in gray suit and black tie while "90210" star Shenae Grimes paired her new dark hair with a black dress. Rajskub gave casual a go with an animal print dress, the same style which "House M.D." star Amber Tamblyn picked with her pants, white top and leather jacket.
Criss, Tamblyn, Elijah Wood, Terrence Howard and a number of other celebrities in attendance were on duty to present winners with their trophies. Geena Davis in particular gave out a new award this year which is sponsored by her Institute on Gender in Media. A $5000 cash award was given to a producer who best showcases gender equality and in their piece. For the complete list of winners, head to EmmysFoundation.org.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments