Darren Criss, Shenae Grimes and More at College TV Awards
Although it honors college student produced video, digital and film production, College Television Awards boasted huge TV stars on its red carpet. In its 32nd year, the annual awards show was held on Saturday, April 9 at the Renaissance Hollywood with "24" star Mary Lynn Rajskub as the host.
"Glee" new muse Darren Criss arrived in gray suit and black tie while "90210" star Shenae Grimes paired her new dark hair with a black dress. Rajskub gave casual a go with an animal print dress, the same style which "House M.D." star Amber Tamblyn picked with her pants, white top and leather jacket.
Criss, Tamblyn, Elijah Wood, Terrence Howard and a number of other celebrities in attendance were on duty to present winners with their trophies. Geena Davis in particular gave out a new award this year which is sponsored by her Institute on Gender in Media. A $5000 cash award was given to a producer who best showcases gender equality and in their piece. For the complete list of winners, head to EmmysFoundation.org.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress