Darren Criss, Shenae Grimes and More at College TV Awards
Although it honors college student produced video, digital and film production, College Television Awards boasted huge TV stars on its red carpet. In its 32nd year, the annual awards show was held on Saturday, April 9 at the Renaissance Hollywood with "24" star Mary Lynn Rajskub as the host.
"Glee" new muse Darren Criss arrived in gray suit and black tie while "90210" star Shenae Grimes paired her new dark hair with a black dress. Rajskub gave casual a go with an animal print dress, the same style which "House M.D." star Amber Tamblyn picked with her pants, white top and leather jacket.
Criss, Tamblyn, Elijah Wood, Terrence Howard and a number of other celebrities in attendance were on duty to present winners with their trophies. Geena Davis in particular gave out a new award this year which is sponsored by her Institute on Gender in Media. A $5000 cash award was given to a producer who best showcases gender equality and in their piece. For the complete list of winners, head to EmmysFoundation.org.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal