Darren Criss, Shenae Grimes and More at College TV Awards
Although it honors college student produced video, digital and film production, College Television Awards boasted huge TV stars on its red carpet. In its 32nd year, the annual awards show was held on Saturday, April 9 at the Renaissance Hollywood with "24" star Mary Lynn Rajskub as the host.
"Glee" new muse Darren Criss arrived in gray suit and black tie while "90210" star Shenae Grimes paired her new dark hair with a black dress. Rajskub gave casual a go with an animal print dress, the same style which "House M.D." star Amber Tamblyn picked with her pants, white top and leather jacket.
Criss, Tamblyn, Elijah Wood, Terrence Howard and a number of other celebrities in attendance were on duty to present winners with their trophies. Geena Davis in particular gave out a new award this year which is sponsored by her Institute on Gender in Media. A $5000 cash award was given to a producer who best showcases gender equality and in their piece. For the complete list of winners, head to EmmysFoundation.org.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation