Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and BEP Lined Up for Billboard Music Awards
A series of musical guests who will be performing at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards have been revealed. Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna are listed as the performers along with Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taio Cruz.
The awards show is going to air live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 22 on ABC. It honors those musical acts who frequently occupied the Billboard charts during the period of February 28, 2010 through March 1, 2011.
Jennifer Lopez is currently sitting at No. 8 on Billboard Hot 100 with her Pitbull-assisted single "On the Floor", and Rihanna is occupying the second spot of the U.S. single chart. While their singles are still burning the chart, J.Lo is moving on to her next single "I'm Into You" which features Lil Wayne, and RiRi is in promotion of "California King Bed".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!