Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and BEP Lined Up for Billboard Music Awards
A series of musical guests who will be performing at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards have been revealed. Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna are listed as the performers along with Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taio Cruz.
The awards show is going to air live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 22 on ABC. It honors those musical acts who frequently occupied the Billboard charts during the period of February 28, 2010 through March 1, 2011.
Jennifer Lopez is currently sitting at No. 8 on Billboard Hot 100 with her Pitbull-assisted single "On the Floor", and Rihanna is occupying the second spot of the U.S. single chart. While their singles are still burning the chart, J.Lo is moving on to her next single "I'm Into You" which features Lil Wayne, and RiRi is in promotion of "California King Bed".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier