Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and BEP Lined Up for Billboard Music Awards
A series of musical guests who will be performing at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards have been revealed. Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna are listed as the performers along with Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taio Cruz.
The awards show is going to air live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 22 on ABC. It honors those musical acts who frequently occupied the Billboard charts during the period of February 28, 2010 through March 1, 2011.
Jennifer Lopez is currently sitting at No. 8 on Billboard Hot 100 with her Pitbull-assisted single "On the Floor", and Rihanna is occupying the second spot of the U.S. single chart. While their singles are still burning the chart, J.Lo is moving on to her next single "I'm Into You" which features Lil Wayne, and RiRi is in promotion of "California King Bed".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance