Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and BEP Lined Up for Billboard Music Awards
A series of musical guests who will be performing at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards have been revealed. Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna are listed as the performers along with Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taio Cruz.
The awards show is going to air live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 22 on ABC. It honors those musical acts who frequently occupied the Billboard charts during the period of February 28, 2010 through March 1, 2011.
Jennifer Lopez is currently sitting at No. 8 on Billboard Hot 100 with her Pitbull-assisted single "On the Floor", and Rihanna is occupying the second spot of the U.S. single chart. While their singles are still burning the chart, J.Lo is moving on to her next single "I'm Into You" which features Lil Wayne, and RiRi is in promotion of "California King Bed".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?