Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and BEP Lined Up for Billboard Music Awards
A series of musical guests who will be performing at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards have been revealed. Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna are listed as the performers along with Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and Taio Cruz.
The awards show is going to air live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 22 on ABC. It honors those musical acts who frequently occupied the Billboard charts during the period of February 28, 2010 through March 1, 2011.
Jennifer Lopez is currently sitting at No. 8 on Billboard Hot 100 with her Pitbull-assisted single "On the Floor", and Rihanna is occupying the second spot of the U.S. single chart. While their singles are still burning the chart, J.Lo is moving on to her next single "I'm Into You" which features Lil Wayne, and RiRi is in promotion of "California King Bed".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development