Josh Duhamel Honored at Red Cross Red Tie Affair, Fergie Sizzles
Josh Duhamel and Fergie, a.k.a. Stacy Ferguson, made a lovely couple at the American Red Cross Annual Red Tie Affair last Saturday, April 9. The "Transformers" actor came to the event held at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica, California as an honoree accompanied by his singer wife who looked gorgeous in knee-length red dress.
At the benefit dinner, 38-year-old Josh was presented with Red Cross Spirit Award. He recently teamed up with the Red Cross to raise $150,000 for the Japanese earthquake/tsunami relief at the Youth Run 4 Japan fundraiser. He has also worked with the organization after a devastating earthquake hit Haiti in 2010.
Before receiving his honor, the former "Las Vegas" star joked to reporters, "I think it might be because my wife spent so much money at the auction last year that they invited us back. They needed an excuse so they gave me an award!" His wife, in the meantime, told The Insider on the red carpet she is proud of him for his charity works and finds it "really attractive that [my] husband thinks of these things."
Another star being honored on the special night was veteran actress Betty White. Presented with the American Crystal Cross Humanitarian Award, the "Hot in Cleveland" star said in her speech, "When I talk about going back to when I was a kid, at 89 that was centuries ago, but growing up the one solid positive - my earliest memories were that when anything went wrong the Red Cross was always there!"
Those three weren't the only celebrities present at the benefit dinner. Hotel heiress Paris Hilton, rocker Pete Wentz, Disney actress Anna Maria Perez de Tagle and former "Saved by the Bell" star Mark-Paul Gosselaar were among those joining the festivity. Paris, in particular, looked stunning in her plunging print dress.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage