Joe Jonas Records a 'Smash' Track With Chris Brown
Preparing to release his upcoming debut album later this year, Joe Jonas has hit studio with Chris Brown. Producer Hit-Boy broke the news on Twitter by posting a picture of him standing next to Joe and Breezy. "Swag! @joejonas @HitBoy_SC @chrisbrown just did a smash! Whoooo #SurfClub," he wrote.
Beside having recording sessions, Joe has also done photoshoot for the album. On Wednesday, April 6, the middle of the Jonas Brothers tweeted, "Finished the album photo shoot today. So excited. A dream come true indeed. Can't wait to show you all!"
Details of the album including its title and release date remain under wraps, but Joe once hinted what kind of songs he might record for the CD. The pop/rock singer, who previously dated Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene, said he will share his side of story in the breakups and makeups he's gone through.
Songwriter Claude Kelly later explained to MTV about what Joe's currently working on, "He's like, 'I want to talk about this girl or how hot she is or we're breaking up or we're together.' He'll say it, and he'll put his life in the song, which makes the best songs. [Joe] really knows what he wants. His vocals are really awesome, range-wise."
More Joe Jonas News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'