Joe Jonas Records a 'Smash' Track With Chris Brown
Preparing to release his upcoming debut album later this year, Joe Jonas has hit studio with Chris Brown. Producer Hit-Boy broke the news on Twitter by posting a picture of him standing next to Joe and Breezy. "Swag! @joejonas @HitBoy_SC @chrisbrown just did a smash! Whoooo #SurfClub," he wrote.
Beside having recording sessions, Joe has also done photoshoot for the album. On Wednesday, April 6, the middle of the Jonas Brothers tweeted, "Finished the album photo shoot today. So excited. A dream come true indeed. Can't wait to show you all!"
Details of the album including its title and release date remain under wraps, but Joe once hinted what kind of songs he might record for the CD. The pop/rock singer, who previously dated Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene, said he will share his side of story in the breakups and makeups he's gone through.
Songwriter Claude Kelly later explained to MTV about what Joe's currently working on, "He's like, 'I want to talk about this girl or how hot she is or we're breaking up or we're together.' He'll say it, and he'll put his life in the song, which makes the best songs. [Joe] really knows what he wants. His vocals are really awesome, range-wise."
More Joe Jonas News
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck