Joe Jonas Records a 'Smash' Track With Chris Brown
Preparing to release his upcoming debut album later this year, Joe Jonas has hit studio with Chris Brown. Producer Hit-Boy broke the news on Twitter by posting a picture of him standing next to Joe and Breezy. "Swag! @joejonas @HitBoy_SC @chrisbrown just did a smash! Whoooo #SurfClub," he wrote.
Beside having recording sessions, Joe has also done photoshoot for the album. On Wednesday, April 6, the middle of the Jonas Brothers tweeted, "Finished the album photo shoot today. So excited. A dream come true indeed. Can't wait to show you all!"
Details of the album including its title and release date remain under wraps, but Joe once hinted what kind of songs he might record for the CD. The pop/rock singer, who previously dated Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene, said he will share his side of story in the breakups and makeups he's gone through.
Songwriter Claude Kelly later explained to MTV about what Joe's currently working on, "He's like, 'I want to talk about this girl or how hot she is or we're breaking up or we're together.' He'll say it, and he'll put his life in the song, which makes the best songs. [Joe] really knows what he wants. His vocals are really awesome, range-wise."
More Joe Jonas News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date