Joe Jonas Records a 'Smash' Track With Chris Brown
Preparing to release his upcoming debut album later this year, Joe Jonas has hit studio with Chris Brown. Producer Hit-Boy broke the news on Twitter by posting a picture of him standing next to Joe and Breezy. "Swag! @joejonas @HitBoy_SC @chrisbrown just did a smash! Whoooo #SurfClub," he wrote.
Beside having recording sessions, Joe has also done photoshoot for the album. On Wednesday, April 6, the middle of the Jonas Brothers tweeted, "Finished the album photo shoot today. So excited. A dream come true indeed. Can't wait to show you all!"
Details of the album including its title and release date remain under wraps, but Joe once hinted what kind of songs he might record for the CD. The pop/rock singer, who previously dated Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene, said he will share his side of story in the breakups and makeups he's gone through.
Songwriter Claude Kelly later explained to MTV about what Joe's currently working on, "He's like, 'I want to talk about this girl or how hot she is or we're breaking up or we're together.' He'll say it, and he'll put his life in the song, which makes the best songs. [Joe] really knows what he wants. His vocals are really awesome, range-wise."
More Joe Jonas News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?