Jennifer Lopez to Be People Magazine's 2011 Most Beautiful Person
Jennifer Lopez could be People Magazine's pick for its Most Beautiful Person this year. Gossip Cop has come up with the report that multiple sources confirmed the 41-year-old songstress, who serves as a judge on "American Idol", will grace the cover of the publication's "Most Beautiful" issue.
On Friday morning, April 8, the "On the Floor" hitmaker gave a slight hint on the possibility in her tweet. She wrote, "Good Morning #LOVE?RS!!!!! Early Call Today for @peoplemag shoot! The weekend is here!! What are you guys doing?" While her rep has yet to comment on the rumor, Gossip Cop claimed that People Magazine will announce the cover star for the issue on April 13.
In a recent interview, Jennifer discussed about battling insecure thoughts. "I know it's hard for women to tap into that feeling of self-worth. We need to get the message out that you are valued, you are a goddess and don't forget that," she told Bang Showbiz. "It's about stopping those thoughts of negativity and insecurity."
The wife of singer Marc Anthony continued, "I think changing that and really recognizing yourself triggers control of how you feel, so you're able to go, 'No, I'm awesome, man, I'm amazing, there's nobody like me'. I think that's the big secret to body confidence."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media