Jennifer Lopez to Be People Magazine's 2011 Most Beautiful Person
Jennifer Lopez could be People Magazine's pick for its Most Beautiful Person this year. Gossip Cop has come up with the report that multiple sources confirmed the 41-year-old songstress, who serves as a judge on "American Idol", will grace the cover of the publication's "Most Beautiful" issue.
On Friday morning, April 8, the "On the Floor" hitmaker gave a slight hint on the possibility in her tweet. She wrote, "Good Morning #LOVE?RS!!!!! Early Call Today for @peoplemag shoot! The weekend is here!! What are you guys doing?" While her rep has yet to comment on the rumor, Gossip Cop claimed that People Magazine will announce the cover star for the issue on April 13.
In a recent interview, Jennifer discussed about battling insecure thoughts. "I know it's hard for women to tap into that feeling of self-worth. We need to get the message out that you are valued, you are a goddess and don't forget that," she told Bang Showbiz. "It's about stopping those thoughts of negativity and insecurity."
The wife of singer Marc Anthony continued, "I think changing that and really recognizing yourself triggers control of how you feel, so you're able to go, 'No, I'm awesome, man, I'm amazing, there's nobody like me'. I think that's the big secret to body confidence."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?