Jennifer Lopez to Be People Magazine's 2011 Most Beautiful Person
Jennifer Lopez could be People Magazine's pick for its Most Beautiful Person this year. Gossip Cop has come up with the report that multiple sources confirmed the 41-year-old songstress, who serves as a judge on "American Idol", will grace the cover of the publication's "Most Beautiful" issue.
On Friday morning, April 8, the "On the Floor" hitmaker gave a slight hint on the possibility in her tweet. She wrote, "Good Morning #LOVE?RS!!!!! Early Call Today for @peoplemag shoot! The weekend is here!! What are you guys doing?" While her rep has yet to comment on the rumor, Gossip Cop claimed that People Magazine will announce the cover star for the issue on April 13.
In a recent interview, Jennifer discussed about battling insecure thoughts. "I know it's hard for women to tap into that feeling of self-worth. We need to get the message out that you are valued, you are a goddess and don't forget that," she told Bang Showbiz. "It's about stopping those thoughts of negativity and insecurity."
The wife of singer Marc Anthony continued, "I think changing that and really recognizing yourself triggers control of how you feel, so you're able to go, 'No, I'm awesome, man, I'm amazing, there's nobody like me'. I think that's the big secret to body confidence."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville