Jennifer Lopez to Be People Magazine's 2011 Most Beautiful Person
Jennifer Lopez could be People Magazine's pick for its Most Beautiful Person this year. Gossip Cop has come up with the report that multiple sources confirmed the 41-year-old songstress, who serves as a judge on "American Idol", will grace the cover of the publication's "Most Beautiful" issue.
On Friday morning, April 8, the "On the Floor" hitmaker gave a slight hint on the possibility in her tweet. She wrote, "Good Morning #LOVE?RS!!!!! Early Call Today for @peoplemag shoot! The weekend is here!! What are you guys doing?" While her rep has yet to comment on the rumor, Gossip Cop claimed that People Magazine will announce the cover star for the issue on April 13.
In a recent interview, Jennifer discussed about battling insecure thoughts. "I know it's hard for women to tap into that feeling of self-worth. We need to get the message out that you are valued, you are a goddess and don't forget that," she told Bang Showbiz. "It's about stopping those thoughts of negativity and insecurity."
The wife of singer Marc Anthony continued, "I think changing that and really recognizing yourself triggers control of how you feel, so you're able to go, 'No, I'm awesome, man, I'm amazing, there's nobody like me'. I think that's the big secret to body confidence."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It