Jennifer Lopez to Be People Magazine's 2011 Most Beautiful Person
Jennifer Lopez could be People Magazine's pick for its Most Beautiful Person this year. Gossip Cop has come up with the report that multiple sources confirmed the 41-year-old songstress, who serves as a judge on "American Idol", will grace the cover of the publication's "Most Beautiful" issue.
On Friday morning, April 8, the "On the Floor" hitmaker gave a slight hint on the possibility in her tweet. She wrote, "Good Morning #LOVE?RS!!!!! Early Call Today for @peoplemag shoot! The weekend is here!! What are you guys doing?" While her rep has yet to comment on the rumor, Gossip Cop claimed that People Magazine will announce the cover star for the issue on April 13.
In a recent interview, Jennifer discussed about battling insecure thoughts. "I know it's hard for women to tap into that feeling of self-worth. We need to get the message out that you are valued, you are a goddess and don't forget that," she told Bang Showbiz. "It's about stopping those thoughts of negativity and insecurity."
The wife of singer Marc Anthony continued, "I think changing that and really recognizing yourself triggers control of how you feel, so you're able to go, 'No, I'm awesome, man, I'm amazing, there's nobody like me'. I think that's the big secret to body confidence."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'