Video: Sofia Vergara Teaches Elmo Spanish on 'Sesame Street'
Lucky Elmo gets to learn some Spanish from a beautiful teacher. Sofia Vergara became the latest "Modern Family" star to appear on "Sesame Street" to teach the kids how to pronounce some words. In a funny twist, Elmo critiques the star's appearance on his show and tries to break into primetime.
In the past, Vergara's co-stars such as Ty Burrell, Julie Bowen and Jesse Tyler Ferguson have all assisted the show to educate children. Vergara, who was born in Colombia, shot her cameo on Friday, April 8 but there is still no clue when the full version will air.
On another "Sesame" news, the United States is donating $20 million to Pakistan in order to fund a local version of the show. Set to air later this year, the Pakistan version would switch the original New York set with a Pakistani village and feature Rani, a six-year-old female Muppet with pigtails and a blue-and-white school uniform, who will speak in Urdu.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival