Beyonce Knowles to Shoot Music Video With 200 African Dancers
It's been a while since Beyonce Knowles released a new single, but fans can expect an arrival of fresh material from the former Destiny's Child member sometime soon. Rumor has it, the "Irreplaceable" hitmaker will shoot a music video for the new track with African dancers.
Beyonce, who is going to headline Glastonbury later this year, reportedly has hired 200 dancers from the continent and brought them to Los Angeles to teach her the native dance moves. On top of that, they allegedly will join her in the video and participate in its dance sequences.
There is no official word about working title of the upcoming single, but reports suggested it's called "Girl". The album where the song will appear is expected to be released this summer. "It was just amazing," said Sony Music Australia boss Denis Handlin. "These songs, the best description I can give is groundbreaking."
She worked with Odd Future band member Frank Ocean in the studio, and recently did a photoshoot for the album in New Jersey. The wife of rapper Jay-Z was pictured wearing 70s outfit and posing on a set which looks like the porch of a cheap motel.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie