Beyonce Knowles to Shoot Music Video With 200 African Dancers
It's been a while since Beyonce Knowles released a new single, but fans can expect an arrival of fresh material from the former Destiny's Child member sometime soon. Rumor has it, the "Irreplaceable" hitmaker will shoot a music video for the new track with African dancers.
Beyonce, who is going to headline Glastonbury later this year, reportedly has hired 200 dancers from the continent and brought them to Los Angeles to teach her the native dance moves. On top of that, they allegedly will join her in the video and participate in its dance sequences.
There is no official word about working title of the upcoming single, but reports suggested it's called "Girl". The album where the song will appear is expected to be released this summer. "It was just amazing," said Sony Music Australia boss Denis Handlin. "These songs, the best description I can give is groundbreaking."
She worked with Odd Future band member Frank Ocean in the studio, and recently did a photoshoot for the album in New Jersey. The wife of rapper Jay-Z was pictured wearing 70s outfit and posing on a set which looks like the porch of a cheap motel.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs