Beyonce Knowles to Shoot Music Video With 200 African Dancers
It's been a while since Beyonce Knowles released a new single, but fans can expect an arrival of fresh material from the former Destiny's Child member sometime soon. Rumor has it, the "Irreplaceable" hitmaker will shoot a music video for the new track with African dancers.
Beyonce, who is going to headline Glastonbury later this year, reportedly has hired 200 dancers from the continent and brought them to Los Angeles to teach her the native dance moves. On top of that, they allegedly will join her in the video and participate in its dance sequences.
There is no official word about working title of the upcoming single, but reports suggested it's called "Girl". The album where the song will appear is expected to be released this summer. "It was just amazing," said Sony Music Australia boss Denis Handlin. "These songs, the best description I can give is groundbreaking."
She worked with Odd Future band member Frank Ocean in the studio, and recently did a photoshoot for the album in New Jersey. The wife of rapper Jay-Z was pictured wearing 70s outfit and posing on a set which looks like the porch of a cheap motel.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal