Beyonce Knowles to Shoot Music Video With 200 African Dancers
It's been a while since Beyonce Knowles released a new single, but fans can expect an arrival of fresh material from the former Destiny's Child member sometime soon. Rumor has it, the "Irreplaceable" hitmaker will shoot a music video for the new track with African dancers.
Beyonce, who is going to headline Glastonbury later this year, reportedly has hired 200 dancers from the continent and brought them to Los Angeles to teach her the native dance moves. On top of that, they allegedly will join her in the video and participate in its dance sequences.
There is no official word about working title of the upcoming single, but reports suggested it's called "Girl". The album where the song will appear is expected to be released this summer. "It was just amazing," said Sony Music Australia boss Denis Handlin. "These songs, the best description I can give is groundbreaking."
She worked with Odd Future band member Frank Ocean in the studio, and recently did a photoshoot for the album in New Jersey. The wife of rapper Jay-Z was pictured wearing 70s outfit and posing on a set which looks like the porch of a cheap motel.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'