Beyonce Knowles to Shoot Music Video With 200 African Dancers
It's been a while since Beyonce Knowles released a new single, but fans can expect an arrival of fresh material from the former Destiny's Child member sometime soon. Rumor has it, the "Irreplaceable" hitmaker will shoot a music video for the new track with African dancers.
Beyonce, who is going to headline Glastonbury later this year, reportedly has hired 200 dancers from the continent and brought them to Los Angeles to teach her the native dance moves. On top of that, they allegedly will join her in the video and participate in its dance sequences.
There is no official word about working title of the upcoming single, but reports suggested it's called "Girl". The album where the song will appear is expected to be released this summer. "It was just amazing," said Sony Music Australia boss Denis Handlin. "These songs, the best description I can give is groundbreaking."
She worked with Odd Future band member Frank Ocean in the studio, and recently did a photoshoot for the album in New Jersey. The wife of rapper Jay-Z was pictured wearing 70s outfit and posing on a set which looks like the porch of a cheap motel.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack