Nicole Richie Denies Pregnancy Reports
Nicole Richie doesn't have a bun in the oven. The TV personality has been forced to shoot down recent speculation suggesting she is pregnant. In a released statement, she insisted, "Contrary to recent speculation, I am not pregnant. This irresponsible reporting continues to feed an atmosphere of self-doubt and insecurity."
The 29-year-old continued to blast the media for spreading the pregnancy rumors. "To publicly point out a change in anyone's body is mean-spirited and cruel," she said. "People's bodies change and change again. This is not newsworthy and is a waste of valuable media space that should be used for more important issues."
Nicole was hit with reports she might be expecting her third child after being photographed hiding her figure under some oversized clothing on several different occasions. On Thursday, April 7, she was spotted wearing a loose, flowing blouse as she walked back to her car following a lunch at Sushi Nozawa in Studio City. The day before, she was snapped leaving a gym in a large T-shirt.
Nicole has had two children with her Good Charlotte rocker husband Joel Madden. She gave birth to daughter Harlow in January 2008, and welcomed son Sparrow in September 2009. More than a year after Sparrow was born, she and Joel tied the knot at her father Lionel Richie's Los Angeles estate.
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI