Nicole Richie Denies Pregnancy Reports
Nicole Richie doesn't have a bun in the oven. The TV personality has been forced to shoot down recent speculation suggesting she is pregnant. In a released statement, she insisted, "Contrary to recent speculation, I am not pregnant. This irresponsible reporting continues to feed an atmosphere of self-doubt and insecurity."
The 29-year-old continued to blast the media for spreading the pregnancy rumors. "To publicly point out a change in anyone's body is mean-spirited and cruel," she said. "People's bodies change and change again. This is not newsworthy and is a waste of valuable media space that should be used for more important issues."
Nicole was hit with reports she might be expecting her third child after being photographed hiding her figure under some oversized clothing on several different occasions. On Thursday, April 7, she was spotted wearing a loose, flowing blouse as she walked back to her car following a lunch at Sushi Nozawa in Studio City. The day before, she was snapped leaving a gym in a large T-shirt.
Nicole has had two children with her Good Charlotte rocker husband Joel Madden. She gave birth to daughter Harlow in January 2008, and welcomed son Sparrow in September 2009. More than a year after Sparrow was born, she and Joel tied the knot at her father Lionel Richie's Los Angeles estate.
More Nicole Richie News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences