Nicki Minaj Confirms Negotiation With Britney Spears for a Tour
Nicki Minaj has broken her silence about recent rumor which claimed that she has been approached by Britney Spears to be her opening act in "Femme Fatale" tour. The "Your Love" hitmaker said, "I am in talks of joining Britney Spears, yeah."
The Young Money femcee confirmed the negotiation news to MTV on Thursday night, April 7 when attending Casio's TRYX OUT: NYC 2011 Launch Party at the Best Buy Theater. She added, "I'm in talks about a lot of things, ya know. I don't know - oops, I did it again."
Beside Minaj, Usher, Joe Jonas and DJ Pauly D have also been rumored to open for Britney. Those stars were mentioned as possible candidates shortly after Enrique Iglesias pulled out of the tour. No one has been signed just yet, but announcement is expected to made sometime soon since the gig is going to begin in June.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3