Nicki Minaj Confirms Negotiation With Britney Spears for a Tour
Nicki Minaj has broken her silence about recent rumor which claimed that she has been approached by Britney Spears to be her opening act in "Femme Fatale" tour. The "Your Love" hitmaker said, "I am in talks of joining Britney Spears, yeah."
The Young Money femcee confirmed the negotiation news to MTV on Thursday night, April 7 when attending Casio's TRYX OUT: NYC 2011 Launch Party at the Best Buy Theater. She added, "I'm in talks about a lot of things, ya know. I don't know - oops, I did it again."
Beside Minaj, Usher, Joe Jonas and DJ Pauly D have also been rumored to open for Britney. Those stars were mentioned as possible candidates shortly after Enrique Iglesias pulled out of the tour. No one has been signed just yet, but announcement is expected to made sometime soon since the gig is going to begin in June.
More Nicki Minaj News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked