Nicki Minaj Confirms Negotiation With Britney Spears for a Tour
Nicki Minaj has broken her silence about recent rumor which claimed that she has been approached by Britney Spears to be her opening act in "Femme Fatale" tour. The "Your Love" hitmaker said, "I am in talks of joining Britney Spears, yeah."
The Young Money femcee confirmed the negotiation news to MTV on Thursday night, April 7 when attending Casio's TRYX OUT: NYC 2011 Launch Party at the Best Buy Theater. She added, "I'm in talks about a lot of things, ya know. I don't know - oops, I did it again."
Beside Minaj, Usher, Joe Jonas and DJ Pauly D have also been rumored to open for Britney. Those stars were mentioned as possible candidates shortly after Enrique Iglesias pulled out of the tour. No one has been signed just yet, but announcement is expected to made sometime soon since the gig is going to begin in June.
More Nicki Minaj News
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce