Nicki Minaj Confirms Negotiation With Britney Spears for a Tour
Nicki Minaj has broken her silence about recent rumor which claimed that she has been approached by Britney Spears to be her opening act in "Femme Fatale" tour. The "Your Love" hitmaker said, "I am in talks of joining Britney Spears, yeah."
The Young Money femcee confirmed the negotiation news to MTV on Thursday night, April 7 when attending Casio's TRYX OUT: NYC 2011 Launch Party at the Best Buy Theater. She added, "I'm in talks about a lot of things, ya know. I don't know - oops, I did it again."
Beside Minaj, Usher, Joe Jonas and DJ Pauly D have also been rumored to open for Britney. Those stars were mentioned as possible candidates shortly after Enrique Iglesias pulled out of the tour. No one has been signed just yet, but announcement is expected to made sometime soon since the gig is going to begin in June.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby