Nicki Minaj Confirms Negotiation With Britney Spears for a Tour
Nicki Minaj has broken her silence about recent rumor which claimed that she has been approached by Britney Spears to be her opening act in "Femme Fatale" tour. The "Your Love" hitmaker said, "I am in talks of joining Britney Spears, yeah."
The Young Money femcee confirmed the negotiation news to MTV on Thursday night, April 7 when attending Casio's TRYX OUT: NYC 2011 Launch Party at the Best Buy Theater. She added, "I'm in talks about a lot of things, ya know. I don't know - oops, I did it again."
Beside Minaj, Usher, Joe Jonas and DJ Pauly D have also been rumored to open for Britney. Those stars were mentioned as possible candidates shortly after Enrique Iglesias pulled out of the tour. No one has been signed just yet, but announcement is expected to made sometime soon since the gig is going to begin in June.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest