Lil Wayne NOT Canceling European Tour
Rumor suggesting that Lil Wayne scrapped the European leg of his tour due to a rejected U.K. visa application is denied by his spokesperson. The rep insisted that the rap mogul never applied for a visa and never announced any dates across the pond.
"No visa was ever filed, nor were there any tour dates announced, or tickets sold," It was clarified. "Lil Wayne is currently headlining his I Am Still Music Tour across the US and Canada with plans to extend the tour through North America this summer."
Although no tour dates are announced in the U.K. at the moment, people at Young Money have already planned to bring the tour to the country once the North American leg is finished. "We hope to bring the I Am Still Music Tour to the UK in the later half of the year," they stated.
Performing with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Travis Barker and Porcelain Black, Lil Wayne kicked off the traveling show in mid March. This tour is a sequel to 2008/09 I Am Music gig which brought Weezy to the big cities in North America with Gym Class Heroes, Keri Hilson, T-Pain and Keyshia Cole among others.
More Lil Wayne News
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth