Lil Wayne NOT Canceling European Tour
Rumor suggesting that Lil Wayne scrapped the European leg of his tour due to a rejected U.K. visa application is denied by his spokesperson. The rep insisted that the rap mogul never applied for a visa and never announced any dates across the pond.
"No visa was ever filed, nor were there any tour dates announced, or tickets sold," It was clarified. "Lil Wayne is currently headlining his I Am Still Music Tour across the US and Canada with plans to extend the tour through North America this summer."
Although no tour dates are announced in the U.K. at the moment, people at Young Money have already planned to bring the tour to the country once the North American leg is finished. "We hope to bring the I Am Still Music Tour to the UK in the later half of the year," they stated.
Performing with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Travis Barker and Porcelain Black, Lil Wayne kicked off the traveling show in mid March. This tour is a sequel to 2008/09 I Am Music gig which brought Weezy to the big cities in North America with Gym Class Heroes, Keri Hilson, T-Pain and Keyshia Cole among others.
More Lil Wayne News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture