Lil Wayne NOT Canceling European Tour
Rumor suggesting that Lil Wayne scrapped the European leg of his tour due to a rejected U.K. visa application is denied by his spokesperson. The rep insisted that the rap mogul never applied for a visa and never announced any dates across the pond.
"No visa was ever filed, nor were there any tour dates announced, or tickets sold," It was clarified. "Lil Wayne is currently headlining his I Am Still Music Tour across the US and Canada with plans to extend the tour through North America this summer."
Although no tour dates are announced in the U.K. at the moment, people at Young Money have already planned to bring the tour to the country once the North American leg is finished. "We hope to bring the I Am Still Music Tour to the UK in the later half of the year," they stated.
Performing with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Travis Barker and Porcelain Black, Lil Wayne kicked off the traveling show in mid March. This tour is a sequel to 2008/09 I Am Music gig which brought Weezy to the big cities in North America with Gym Class Heroes, Keri Hilson, T-Pain and Keyshia Cole among others.
More Lil Wayne News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed