Lil Wayne NOT Canceling European Tour
Rumor suggesting that Lil Wayne scrapped the European leg of his tour due to a rejected U.K. visa application is denied by his spokesperson. The rep insisted that the rap mogul never applied for a visa and never announced any dates across the pond.
"No visa was ever filed, nor were there any tour dates announced, or tickets sold," It was clarified. "Lil Wayne is currently headlining his I Am Still Music Tour across the US and Canada with plans to extend the tour through North America this summer."
Although no tour dates are announced in the U.K. at the moment, people at Young Money have already planned to bring the tour to the country once the North American leg is finished. "We hope to bring the I Am Still Music Tour to the UK in the later half of the year," they stated.
Performing with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Travis Barker and Porcelain Black, Lil Wayne kicked off the traveling show in mid March. This tour is a sequel to 2008/09 I Am Music gig which brought Weezy to the big cities in North America with Gym Class Heroes, Keri Hilson, T-Pain and Keyshia Cole among others.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2