Entire Cast of 'Jersey Shore' Sign On for Season 4
Snooki, JWoww, The Situation and DJ Pauly D will be back for new episodes of "Jersey Shore". Reports say the entire cast of the reality show, including the foursome, have signed for season 4. "Everybody signed last night," a source close to the production tells E! News.
On what made the cast wait for a while before agreeing to seal the deal, the source explains, "They all knew they were going to sign, it was just a matter of fine details. They all wanted to make it work - if things were all set up over there, then they would have signed sooner." Meanwhile, TMZ says they are "very pleased with the outcome."
Now that all eight cast members have finalized their contracts, they are set to head to Italy to film the fourth season. But as reported before, the production has been postponed and they will only start the production in May.
"They didn't have a house. They were going to shoot in one city, and then that didn't work out, so now they're scouting another city," E!'s source continues. Also, it is said that a detail in the contract mentions the trip to Italy will be made a vacation instead of an extended stay because the guidos prefer to live in their own homebase. Thus, they will shoot the rest of the season back in Seaside Heights.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'