Entire Cast of 'Jersey Shore' Sign On for Season 4
Snooki, JWoww, The Situation and DJ Pauly D will be back for new episodes of "Jersey Shore". Reports say the entire cast of the reality show, including the foursome, have signed for season 4. "Everybody signed last night," a source close to the production tells E! News.
On what made the cast wait for a while before agreeing to seal the deal, the source explains, "They all knew they were going to sign, it was just a matter of fine details. They all wanted to make it work - if things were all set up over there, then they would have signed sooner." Meanwhile, TMZ says they are "very pleased with the outcome."
Now that all eight cast members have finalized their contracts, they are set to head to Italy to film the fourth season. But as reported before, the production has been postponed and they will only start the production in May.
"They didn't have a house. They were going to shoot in one city, and then that didn't work out, so now they're scouting another city," E!'s source continues. Also, it is said that a detail in the contract mentions the trip to Italy will be made a vacation instead of an extended stay because the guidos prefer to live in their own homebase. Thus, they will shoot the rest of the season back in Seaside Heights.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars