Lady GaGa to Play Mary Magdalene in 'Judas' Music Video
Details about what to expect from the upcoming music video of Lady GaGa's second single have been revealed. In an interview with MTV, her creative director Laurieann Gibson spilled the beans that the Monster ringleader will portray Mary Magdalene in the video.
Playing opposite GaGa will be "Hawaii Five-0" actor Norman Reedus. The 42-year-old star is going to be the "Judas", and Laurieann has nothing but good words for him. "He was so prolific," she said before promising Little Monsters that the video will be "badass."
"I think that most people are already thinking that Gaga and the blasphemy and they're premeditating the approach and I think they'll be very shocked to find out how huge and really groundbreaking the message is and how freeing the message is for all the right reasons," she said. "And it's really going to shock the world."
Lifted from GaGa's May 23 studio release "Born This Way", "Judas" will be released on April 19. Its accompanying music video is expected to follow soon. GaGa filmed it over the weekend, and shared it with her Twitter followers, "Directing Judas video with my sister @boomkack is the most exciting artistic moment of my career. It's the greatest work we've done. Day 2."
More Lady GaGa News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune