Lindsay Lohan Wanted as John Gotti's Daughter in Biopic
"Gotti: Three Generations" may be Lindsay Lohan's comeback film. After dropped from Linda Lovelace biopic due to her rehab time, the actress reportedly is close to sign a deal with the producers to star as John Gotti's daughter Victoria.
If she indeed scores the role, then Lindsay will star opposite John Travolta who is also negotiating for the titular role. Film spokesman Steve Honig confirmed earlier this month that details regarding the project, which is yet to get picked up by a studio, would be released on April 12 in New York, where the movie will be filming.
Marc Fiore will act as producer while Nick Cassavetes will take the directing seat. The budget is set at $75 million.
"Gotti" is not the only film linked to Lindsay Lohan. It was reported that she is wanted in "Eyes of a Dreamer" as actress Sharon Tate and in "The Man of Steel" as an unspecified villain. None is confirmed yet.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach