Lindsay Lohan Wanted as John Gotti's Daughter in Biopic
"Gotti: Three Generations" may be Lindsay Lohan's comeback film. After dropped from Linda Lovelace biopic due to her rehab time, the actress reportedly is close to sign a deal with the producers to star as John Gotti's daughter Victoria.
If she indeed scores the role, then Lindsay will star opposite John Travolta who is also negotiating for the titular role. Film spokesman Steve Honig confirmed earlier this month that details regarding the project, which is yet to get picked up by a studio, would be released on April 12 in New York, where the movie will be filming.
Marc Fiore will act as producer while Nick Cassavetes will take the directing seat. The budget is set at $75 million.
"Gotti" is not the only film linked to Lindsay Lohan. It was reported that she is wanted in "Eyes of a Dreamer" as actress Sharon Tate and in "The Man of Steel" as an unspecified villain. None is confirmed yet.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked