Lindsay Lohan Wanted as John Gotti's Daughter in Biopic
"Gotti: Three Generations" may be Lindsay Lohan's comeback film. After dropped from Linda Lovelace biopic due to her rehab time, the actress reportedly is close to sign a deal with the producers to star as John Gotti's daughter Victoria.
If she indeed scores the role, then Lindsay will star opposite John Travolta who is also negotiating for the titular role. Film spokesman Steve Honig confirmed earlier this month that details regarding the project, which is yet to get picked up by a studio, would be released on April 12 in New York, where the movie will be filming.
Marc Fiore will act as producer while Nick Cassavetes will take the directing seat. The budget is set at $75 million.
"Gotti" is not the only film linked to Lindsay Lohan. It was reported that she is wanted in "Eyes of a Dreamer" as actress Sharon Tate and in "The Man of Steel" as an unspecified villain. None is confirmed yet.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'