Lindsay Lohan Wanted as John Gotti's Daughter in Biopic
"Gotti: Three Generations" may be Lindsay Lohan's comeback film. After dropped from Linda Lovelace biopic due to her rehab time, the actress reportedly is close to sign a deal with the producers to star as John Gotti's daughter Victoria.
If she indeed scores the role, then Lindsay will star opposite John Travolta who is also negotiating for the titular role. Film spokesman Steve Honig confirmed earlier this month that details regarding the project, which is yet to get picked up by a studio, would be released on April 12 in New York, where the movie will be filming.
Marc Fiore will act as producer while Nick Cassavetes will take the directing seat. The budget is set at $75 million.
"Gotti" is not the only film linked to Lindsay Lohan. It was reported that she is wanted in "Eyes of a Dreamer" as actress Sharon Tate and in "The Man of Steel" as an unspecified villain. None is confirmed yet.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics