Lindsay Lohan Wanted as John Gotti's Daughter in Biopic
"Gotti: Three Generations" may be Lindsay Lohan's comeback film. After dropped from Linda Lovelace biopic due to her rehab time, the actress reportedly is close to sign a deal with the producers to star as John Gotti's daughter Victoria.
If she indeed scores the role, then Lindsay will star opposite John Travolta who is also negotiating for the titular role. Film spokesman Steve Honig confirmed earlier this month that details regarding the project, which is yet to get picked up by a studio, would be released on April 12 in New York, where the movie will be filming.
Marc Fiore will act as producer while Nick Cassavetes will take the directing seat. The budget is set at $75 million.
"Gotti" is not the only film linked to Lindsay Lohan. It was reported that she is wanted in "Eyes of a Dreamer" as actress Sharon Tate and in "The Man of Steel" as an unspecified villain. None is confirmed yet.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama