Bella as Vampire and Bride on 'Breaking Dawn' Teased
The future Bella in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "Part II" is foreseen. As told in the book, the mortal is going to walk down the aisle with her vampire lover and be turned to a blood-sucker herself. The first looks of Bella as Bride and vampire have been released via EW.
The images are taken from Stephanie Meyer's new book, "The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide", where readers get more sneak peek at what the bride-to-be might look like on her wedding day. The tome, which supports the four volume series, will be released on April 12 and offer fans new material like character profiles, genealogical charts, maps and more. The sketches were done by illustrator Young Kim who also did the pictures on the first "Twilight" graphic novel.
Kristen Stewart who portrays Bella in the movie series, filmed the wedding scenes on location in Canada recently. The first part of the movie will be out in U.S. theaters on November 18, followed by the second part on November 16, 2012.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed