Bella as Vampire and Bride on 'Breaking Dawn' Teased
The future Bella in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "Part II" is foreseen. As told in the book, the mortal is going to walk down the aisle with her vampire lover and be turned to a blood-sucker herself. The first looks of Bella as Bride and vampire have been released via EW.
The images are taken from Stephanie Meyer's new book, "The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide", where readers get more sneak peek at what the bride-to-be might look like on her wedding day. The tome, which supports the four volume series, will be released on April 12 and offer fans new material like character profiles, genealogical charts, maps and more. The sketches were done by illustrator Young Kim who also did the pictures on the first "Twilight" graphic novel.
Kristen Stewart who portrays Bella in the movie series, filmed the wedding scenes on location in Canada recently. The first part of the movie will be out in U.S. theaters on November 18, followed by the second part on November 16, 2012.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media