Bella as Vampire and Bride on 'Breaking Dawn' Teased
The future Bella in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "Part II" is foreseen. As told in the book, the mortal is going to walk down the aisle with her vampire lover and be turned to a blood-sucker herself. The first looks of Bella as Bride and vampire have been released via EW.
The images are taken from Stephanie Meyer's new book, "The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide", where readers get more sneak peek at what the bride-to-be might look like on her wedding day. The tome, which supports the four volume series, will be released on April 12 and offer fans new material like character profiles, genealogical charts, maps and more. The sketches were done by illustrator Young Kim who also did the pictures on the first "Twilight" graphic novel.
Kristen Stewart who portrays Bella in the movie series, filmed the wedding scenes on location in Canada recently. The first part of the movie will be out in U.S. theaters on November 18, followed by the second part on November 16, 2012.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'