Bella as Vampire and Bride on 'Breaking Dawn' Teased
The future Bella in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" and "Part II" is foreseen. As told in the book, the mortal is going to walk down the aisle with her vampire lover and be turned to a blood-sucker herself. The first looks of Bella as Bride and vampire have been released via EW.
The images are taken from Stephanie Meyer's new book, "The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide", where readers get more sneak peek at what the bride-to-be might look like on her wedding day. The tome, which supports the four volume series, will be released on April 12 and offer fans new material like character profiles, genealogical charts, maps and more. The sketches were done by illustrator Young Kim who also did the pictures on the first "Twilight" graphic novel.
Kristen Stewart who portrays Bella in the movie series, filmed the wedding scenes on location in Canada recently. The first part of the movie will be out in U.S. theaters on November 18, followed by the second part on November 16, 2012.
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series