Roland Emmerich Unveils First 'Anonymous' Trailer
First trailer for "Anonymous" has been released. The video opens with a scene where Derek Jacobi is standing on a stage in front of the crowd, addressing an issue that has been circling for centuries. From there, the scenes switch to the past to show chaotic situation around the castle and theatrical situation on the stage.
Set in the political snake-pit of Elizabethan England, the film speculates on an issue about who was the actual writer of the plays credited to the famous William Shakespeare. The drama thriller movie offers a possible answer that Edward De Vere, Earl of Oxford, is the person whose works were labeled with Shakespeare's name.
Coming from "2012 (2009)" helmer Roland Emmerich, "Anonymous" features Rhys Ifans as Edward de Vere, Vanessa Redgrave as Queen Elizabeth I, and David Thewlis as William Cecil. Meanwhile, Xavier Samuel, Jamie Campbell Bower, Joely Richardson, Edward Hogg, and Tom Wlaschiha are taking other roles. John Orloff provides the script for the film, which will grace U.S. theaters on September 30.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker