Hilary Duff NOT Returning for 'Gossip Girl' Finale
Rumors mentioning Hilary Duff's possible return to "Gossip Girl" have been debunked. In contrary to PerezHilton.com which said the singer/actress will reprise her role as Olivia Burke aka Dan's ex-girlfriend in the season 4 finale, Zap2it can confirm that such thing will not happen.
Perez's gossip site at that time also said that Clemence Poesy and Katie Cassidy are going to come back for the last episode of this season as Eva Coupeau and Juliet Sharp respectively. This scoop, however, has not been debunked nor confirmed by The CW.
Additionally, Michelle Trachtenberg and Desmond Harrington are likely to make a return as Georgina Sparks and Jack Bass respectively. In the meantime, Ethan Peck is set to appear in the finale and may return in season 5.
"Gossip Girl" is currently in hiatus and will only return on April 18.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week