Hilary Duff NOT Returning for 'Gossip Girl' Finale
Rumors mentioning Hilary Duff's possible return to "Gossip Girl" have been debunked. In contrary to PerezHilton.com which said the singer/actress will reprise her role as Olivia Burke aka Dan's ex-girlfriend in the season 4 finale, Zap2it can confirm that such thing will not happen.
Perez's gossip site at that time also said that Clemence Poesy and Katie Cassidy are going to come back for the last episode of this season as Eva Coupeau and Juliet Sharp respectively. This scoop, however, has not been debunked nor confirmed by The CW.
Additionally, Michelle Trachtenberg and Desmond Harrington are likely to make a return as Georgina Sparks and Jack Bass respectively. In the meantime, Ethan Peck is set to appear in the finale and may return in season 5.
"Gossip Girl" is currently in hiatus and will only return on April 18.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour