New 'Thor' Clip Gives First Look at Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye
Paramount Pictures has unveiled a fresh clip for "Thor". The one-minute video gives the first look at Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye, who makes a cameo in the movie. He stands way up in the air, with dark-and-rainy background. The major part of the preview, meanwhile, sees Thor fighting with a guy after he catches a glimpse of his hammer.
The upcoming movie shares a story about the title character, a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.
In the superhero film, Chris Hemsworth stars as Thor, while Anthony Hopkins takes the role of Odin, and Natalie Portman plays Jane Foster. Also starring in the movie are the likes of Tom Hiddleston, Jaimie Alexander, and Rene Russo. At the helm is Kenneth Branagh. The movie is slated for 2D and 3D theatrical release on May 6 in the U.S.
More Thor News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris