New 'Thor' Clip Gives First Look at Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye
Paramount Pictures has unveiled a fresh clip for "Thor". The one-minute video gives the first look at Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye, who makes a cameo in the movie. He stands way up in the air, with dark-and-rainy background. The major part of the preview, meanwhile, sees Thor fighting with a guy after he catches a glimpse of his hammer.
The upcoming movie shares a story about the title character, a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.
In the superhero film, Chris Hemsworth stars as Thor, while Anthony Hopkins takes the role of Odin, and Natalie Portman plays Jane Foster. Also starring in the movie are the likes of Tom Hiddleston, Jaimie Alexander, and Rene Russo. At the helm is Kenneth Branagh. The movie is slated for 2D and 3D theatrical release on May 6 in the U.S.
More Thor News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars