New 'Thor' Clip Gives First Look at Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye
Paramount Pictures has unveiled a fresh clip for "Thor". The one-minute video gives the first look at Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye, who makes a cameo in the movie. He stands way up in the air, with dark-and-rainy background. The major part of the preview, meanwhile, sees Thor fighting with a guy after he catches a glimpse of his hammer.
The upcoming movie shares a story about the title character, a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.
In the superhero film, Chris Hemsworth stars as Thor, while Anthony Hopkins takes the role of Odin, and Natalie Portman plays Jane Foster. Also starring in the movie are the likes of Tom Hiddleston, Jaimie Alexander, and Rene Russo. At the helm is Kenneth Branagh. The movie is slated for 2D and 3D theatrical release on May 6 in the U.S.
More Thor News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik