Video Premiere: Wiz Khalifa's 'Taylor Gang'
Hot on the heels of his debut at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200, Wiz Khalifa debuts a music video for a fans-tribute track "Taylor Gang". The Pittsburgh rapper continues to glorify "sticky green" in this clip, having a weed toast with his pals.
"Taylor Gang" is an iTunes bonus track of Khalifa's first studio effort "Rolling Papers", and was released in February ahead of the album release date. Although some of his songs and his music videos are about weeds, he insisted his music is "bigger than that."
"It's about my life and my carer and how I got to where I am now," he explained about the album. "The second reason why I call it [Rolling papers] that is when I left Warner Bros. [without every releasing anything], I got my rolling papers... I was able to walk, I was able to leave, I was able to do my thing. That's another pair of papers I really needed in my life."
Wiz Khalifa's "Taylor Gang" music video
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video