Video Premiere: Wiz Khalifa's 'Taylor Gang'
Hot on the heels of his debut at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200, Wiz Khalifa debuts a music video for a fans-tribute track "Taylor Gang". The Pittsburgh rapper continues to glorify "sticky green" in this clip, having a weed toast with his pals.
"Taylor Gang" is an iTunes bonus track of Khalifa's first studio effort "Rolling Papers", and was released in February ahead of the album release date. Although some of his songs and his music videos are about weeds, he insisted his music is "bigger than that."
"It's about my life and my carer and how I got to where I am now," he explained about the album. "The second reason why I call it [Rolling papers] that is when I left Warner Bros. [without every releasing anything], I got my rolling papers... I was able to walk, I was able to leave, I was able to do my thing. That's another pair of papers I really needed in my life."
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'