Video Premiere: Wiz Khalifa's 'Taylor Gang'
Hot on the heels of his debut at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200, Wiz Khalifa debuts a music video for a fans-tribute track "Taylor Gang". The Pittsburgh rapper continues to glorify "sticky green" in this clip, having a weed toast with his pals.
"Taylor Gang" is an iTunes bonus track of Khalifa's first studio effort "Rolling Papers", and was released in February ahead of the album release date. Although some of his songs and his music videos are about weeds, he insisted his music is "bigger than that."
"It's about my life and my carer and how I got to where I am now," he explained about the album. "The second reason why I call it [Rolling papers] that is when I left Warner Bros. [without every releasing anything], I got my rolling papers... I was able to walk, I was able to leave, I was able to do my thing. That's another pair of papers I really needed in my life."
More Wiz Khalifa News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?