Report: Nikki Reed Dating Paul McDonald of 'American Idol'
Romance is in the air for a "Twilight Saga" actress and an "American Idol" finalist. E! Online has recently come out with a report that Nikki Reed is likely to be "officially" dating Paul McDonald, citing a source who claimed that the 22-year-old beauty is calling the 26-year-old aspiring singer her "boyfriend".
The rumored couple first met on the red carpet of the "Red Riding Hood" premiere in early March. Ironically, Paul at the time has no idea who Nikki was. In a clip documenting the moment, the two shared an awkward goodbye hug after she praised him, "You're amazing." Once she was off camera, he said, "Was she a famous actress or something? I'd hang out with her!"
The pair has since kept in touch, and Us Weekly reported in its new issue that Nikki and Paul have been going on a series of virtual dates. Since the actress has been busy shooting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and the singer-songwriter is competing on "Idol", the two allegedly have maintained contact via Skype.
Along with the Nikki and Paul romance report, Us Weekly alleged that another "Twilight Saga" star has also chatted with an "Idol" contestant. It was said that Taylor Lautner was Skyping with Lauren Alaina. However, one source clarified to E! that the story has been a little bit exaggerated.
"Taylor has only said hello to some of the Idol contestants when he has been in the same room as Nikki when she has been Skyping with her boyfriend," explained the source about the Skyping rumor. "He has not Skyped one-on-one with any of the Idols."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?