Report: Nikki Reed Dating Paul McDonald of 'American Idol'
Romance is in the air for a "Twilight Saga" actress and an "American Idol" finalist. E! Online has recently come out with a report that Nikki Reed is likely to be "officially" dating Paul McDonald, citing a source who claimed that the 22-year-old beauty is calling the 26-year-old aspiring singer her "boyfriend".
The rumored couple first met on the red carpet of the "Red Riding Hood" premiere in early March. Ironically, Paul at the time has no idea who Nikki was. In a clip documenting the moment, the two shared an awkward goodbye hug after she praised him, "You're amazing." Once she was off camera, he said, "Was she a famous actress or something? I'd hang out with her!"
The pair has since kept in touch, and Us Weekly reported in its new issue that Nikki and Paul have been going on a series of virtual dates. Since the actress has been busy shooting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" and the singer-songwriter is competing on "Idol", the two allegedly have maintained contact via Skype.
Along with the Nikki and Paul romance report, Us Weekly alleged that another "Twilight Saga" star has also chatted with an "Idol" contestant. It was said that Taylor Lautner was Skyping with Lauren Alaina. However, one source clarified to E! that the story has been a little bit exaggerated.
"Taylor has only said hello to some of the Idol contestants when he has been in the same room as Nikki when she has been Skyping with her boyfriend," explained the source about the Skyping rumor. "He has not Skyped one-on-one with any of the Idols."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'