Colin Farrell Exposes Fang in First 'Fright Night' Still
Walt Disney Studios has debuted first stills for their forthcoming film "Fright Night" via Cinematical. In one photo, Colin Farrell's Jerry Dandrige shows off his vampire fangs, giving Anton Yelchin's Charley Brewster the shivers. Other pictures feature Imogen Poots and Christopher Mintz-Plasse.
The horror comedy movie revolves around Brewster, a teenager who just recently become one of the coolest students, and is dating the most coveted girl in his high school. Later, he is trapped in a trouble when he learns that his new neighbor, Dandrige, is a vampire. When he cannot convince anyone, including his mother, Brewster has to find a way to get rid of the monster himself.
Also joining the cast ensemble in the Craig Gillespie-directed film are the likes of Toni Collette who plays Jane Brewster, David Tennant who plays Peter Vincent, and Dave Franco who plays Mark. Marti Noxon serves as the scribe for the movie which is set for August 19 nationwide release.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves