Colin Farrell Exposes Fang in First 'Fright Night' Still
Walt Disney Studios has debuted first stills for their forthcoming film "Fright Night" via Cinematical. In one photo, Colin Farrell's Jerry Dandrige shows off his vampire fangs, giving Anton Yelchin's Charley Brewster the shivers. Other pictures feature Imogen Poots and Christopher Mintz-Plasse.
The horror comedy movie revolves around Brewster, a teenager who just recently become one of the coolest students, and is dating the most coveted girl in his high school. Later, he is trapped in a trouble when he learns that his new neighbor, Dandrige, is a vampire. When he cannot convince anyone, including his mother, Brewster has to find a way to get rid of the monster himself.
Also joining the cast ensemble in the Craig Gillespie-directed film are the likes of Toni Collette who plays Jane Brewster, David Tennant who plays Peter Vincent, and Dave Franco who plays Mark. Marti Noxon serves as the scribe for the movie which is set for August 19 nationwide release.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign