Colin Farrell Exposes Fang in First 'Fright Night' Still
Walt Disney Studios has debuted first stills for their forthcoming film "Fright Night" via Cinematical. In one photo, Colin Farrell's Jerry Dandrige shows off his vampire fangs, giving Anton Yelchin's Charley Brewster the shivers. Other pictures feature Imogen Poots and Christopher Mintz-Plasse.
The horror comedy movie revolves around Brewster, a teenager who just recently become one of the coolest students, and is dating the most coveted girl in his high school. Later, he is trapped in a trouble when he learns that his new neighbor, Dandrige, is a vampire. When he cannot convince anyone, including his mother, Brewster has to find a way to get rid of the monster himself.
Also joining the cast ensemble in the Craig Gillespie-directed film are the likes of Toni Collette who plays Jane Brewster, David Tennant who plays Peter Vincent, and Dave Franco who plays Mark. Marti Noxon serves as the scribe for the movie which is set for August 19 nationwide release.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M