Colin Farrell Exposes Fang in First 'Fright Night' Still
Walt Disney Studios has debuted first stills for their forthcoming film "Fright Night" via Cinematical. In one photo, Colin Farrell's Jerry Dandrige shows off his vampire fangs, giving Anton Yelchin's Charley Brewster the shivers. Other pictures feature Imogen Poots and Christopher Mintz-Plasse.
The horror comedy movie revolves around Brewster, a teenager who just recently become one of the coolest students, and is dating the most coveted girl in his high school. Later, he is trapped in a trouble when he learns that his new neighbor, Dandrige, is a vampire. When he cannot convince anyone, including his mother, Brewster has to find a way to get rid of the monster himself.
Also joining the cast ensemble in the Craig Gillespie-directed film are the likes of Toni Collette who plays Jane Brewster, David Tennant who plays Peter Vincent, and Dave Franco who plays Mark. Marti Noxon serves as the scribe for the movie which is set for August 19 nationwide release.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video