Colin Farrell Exposes Fang in First 'Fright Night' Still
Walt Disney Studios has debuted first stills for their forthcoming film "Fright Night" via Cinematical. In one photo, Colin Farrell's Jerry Dandrige shows off his vampire fangs, giving Anton Yelchin's Charley Brewster the shivers. Other pictures feature Imogen Poots and Christopher Mintz-Plasse.
The horror comedy movie revolves around Brewster, a teenager who just recently become one of the coolest students, and is dating the most coveted girl in his high school. Later, he is trapped in a trouble when he learns that his new neighbor, Dandrige, is a vampire. When he cannot convince anyone, including his mother, Brewster has to find a way to get rid of the monster himself.
Also joining the cast ensemble in the Craig Gillespie-directed film are the likes of Toni Collette who plays Jane Brewster, David Tennant who plays Peter Vincent, and Dave Franco who plays Mark. Marti Noxon serves as the scribe for the movie which is set for August 19 nationwide release.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family