Charlie Sheen Shares Plans to Make Mila Kunis His Third Goddess
Charlie Sheen wants Mila Kunis to be one of his goddesses. The former "Two and a Half Men" star made the revelation when performing his "My Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option" live show at the Palace Theater in Columbus, Ohio on Wednesday night, April 6, before sharing plans on how he will woo the "Black Swan" beauty.
Opening up on who he'd like to add to his existing goddesses, Bree Olson and Natalie Kenly, the 45-year-old troubled actor told the adoring crowd, "Mila Kunis. I mean, debate me, right?" He continued to share, "And here's the good news: My goddesses have already f***ing approved [Mila]... she's pre-approved."
When moderator Joey Scoleri voiced his doubts that a third goddess would be a good idea, Charlie went on to say, "I would have great tolerance for many items missing provided it involves Mila f***ing Kunis. Who wouldn't? If Mila Kunis is stealing your s**t because you can't pay attention to her, you're still f***ing winning. You're still winning at that moment."
As for his plans to persuade Mila, the ex-husband of Denise Richards revealed, "I have tremendous faith in the young Mila Kunis - I'm going to go on her Facebook page and discover her 'likes' and I'm going to buy them all. And then she can come steal them! Super f***ing hot thief!" He added, "Mila, please, we have a warehouse full of your favorite sh*t for you to come steal-- in Sherman Oaks."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory