Charlie Sheen Shares Plans to Make Mila Kunis His Third Goddess
Charlie Sheen wants Mila Kunis to be one of his goddesses. The former "Two and a Half Men" star made the revelation when performing his "My Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option" live show at the Palace Theater in Columbus, Ohio on Wednesday night, April 6, before sharing plans on how he will woo the "Black Swan" beauty.
Opening up on who he'd like to add to his existing goddesses, Bree Olson and Natalie Kenly, the 45-year-old troubled actor told the adoring crowd, "Mila Kunis. I mean, debate me, right?" He continued to share, "And here's the good news: My goddesses have already f***ing approved [Mila]... she's pre-approved."
When moderator Joey Scoleri voiced his doubts that a third goddess would be a good idea, Charlie went on to say, "I would have great tolerance for many items missing provided it involves Mila f***ing Kunis. Who wouldn't? If Mila Kunis is stealing your s**t because you can't pay attention to her, you're still f***ing winning. You're still winning at that moment."
As for his plans to persuade Mila, the ex-husband of Denise Richards revealed, "I have tremendous faith in the young Mila Kunis - I'm going to go on her Facebook page and discover her 'likes' and I'm going to buy them all. And then she can come steal them! Super f***ing hot thief!" He added, "Mila, please, we have a warehouse full of your favorite sh*t for you to come steal-- in Sherman Oaks."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'