Video: Eva Longoria Comes Close to Flashing Chest to David Letterman
Eva Longoria has given talk show host David Letterman quite a view of her chest recently. Appearing on "Late Show with David Letterman" last Wednesday night, April 6, the "Desperate Housewives" beauty came close to suffering from an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.
Stopping by the show to promote her book "Eva's Kitchen: Cooking With Love for Family & Friends", the 36-year-old actress wore a fitted tuxedo jacket with nothing underneath and a pair of hot shorts. When joining David on-stage, she told him, "I wore a tuxedo for you." After the host quipped, "Or part of one," she replied, "This is for you. They said 'Don't wear a shirt, you're going to see David.' "
Midway through the interview, the button of Eva's jacket popped open, prompting the actress to exclaim, "Oh my button!", and quickly cover her chest. As she put herself back together again, she said to David, "I'm sorry... but you didn't see anything." Still, the TV host joked, "Oh, Lord. We're going to lose our liquor license, I know it."
More Eva Longoria News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!