Video: Eva Longoria Comes Close to Flashing Chest to David Letterman
Eva Longoria has given talk show host David Letterman quite a view of her chest recently. Appearing on "Late Show with David Letterman" last Wednesday night, April 6, the "Desperate Housewives" beauty came close to suffering from an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.
Stopping by the show to promote her book "Eva's Kitchen: Cooking With Love for Family & Friends", the 36-year-old actress wore a fitted tuxedo jacket with nothing underneath and a pair of hot shorts. When joining David on-stage, she told him, "I wore a tuxedo for you." After the host quipped, "Or part of one," she replied, "This is for you. They said 'Don't wear a shirt, you're going to see David.' "
Midway through the interview, the button of Eva's jacket popped open, prompting the actress to exclaim, "Oh my button!", and quickly cover her chest. As she put herself back together again, she said to David, "I'm sorry... but you didn't see anything." Still, the TV host joked, "Oh, Lord. We're going to lose our liquor license, I know it."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!