Video: Eva Longoria Comes Close to Flashing Chest to David Letterman
Eva Longoria has given talk show host David Letterman quite a view of her chest recently. Appearing on "Late Show with David Letterman" last Wednesday night, April 6, the "Desperate Housewives" beauty came close to suffering from an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.
Stopping by the show to promote her book "Eva's Kitchen: Cooking With Love for Family & Friends", the 36-year-old actress wore a fitted tuxedo jacket with nothing underneath and a pair of hot shorts. When joining David on-stage, she told him, "I wore a tuxedo for you." After the host quipped, "Or part of one," she replied, "This is for you. They said 'Don't wear a shirt, you're going to see David.' "
Midway through the interview, the button of Eva's jacket popped open, prompting the actress to exclaim, "Oh my button!", and quickly cover her chest. As she put herself back together again, she said to David, "I'm sorry... but you didn't see anything." Still, the TV host joked, "Oh, Lord. We're going to lose our liquor license, I know it."
More Eva Longoria News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard