Video: Eva Longoria Comes Close to Flashing Chest to David Letterman
Eva Longoria has given talk show host David Letterman quite a view of her chest recently. Appearing on "Late Show with David Letterman" last Wednesday night, April 6, the "Desperate Housewives" beauty came close to suffering from an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.
Stopping by the show to promote her book "Eva's Kitchen: Cooking With Love for Family & Friends", the 36-year-old actress wore a fitted tuxedo jacket with nothing underneath and a pair of hot shorts. When joining David on-stage, she told him, "I wore a tuxedo for you." After the host quipped, "Or part of one," she replied, "This is for you. They said 'Don't wear a shirt, you're going to see David.' "
Midway through the interview, the button of Eva's jacket popped open, prompting the actress to exclaim, "Oh my button!", and quickly cover her chest. As she put herself back together again, she said to David, "I'm sorry... but you didn't see anything." Still, the TV host joked, "Oh, Lord. We're going to lose our liquor license, I know it."
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball