Video: Eva Longoria Comes Close to Flashing Chest to David Letterman
Eva Longoria has given talk show host David Letterman quite a view of her chest recently. Appearing on "Late Show with David Letterman" last Wednesday night, April 6, the "Desperate Housewives" beauty came close to suffering from an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.
Stopping by the show to promote her book "Eva's Kitchen: Cooking With Love for Family & Friends", the 36-year-old actress wore a fitted tuxedo jacket with nothing underneath and a pair of hot shorts. When joining David on-stage, she told him, "I wore a tuxedo for you." After the host quipped, "Or part of one," she replied, "This is for you. They said 'Don't wear a shirt, you're going to see David.' "
Midway through the interview, the button of Eva's jacket popped open, prompting the actress to exclaim, "Oh my button!", and quickly cover her chest. As she put herself back together again, she said to David, "I'm sorry... but you didn't see anything." Still, the TV host joked, "Oh, Lord. We're going to lose our liquor license, I know it."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'