'American Idol' Results: Pia Toscano's Elimination Makes J.Lo 'Angry'
It seems that this season's "American Idol" outcasts Thia Megia and Naima Adedapo are right about they are being intimated by female audience. Following in their footsteps, Pia Toscano has been eliminated on Thursday, April 7 though she actually did well the previous night.
The bottom three are actually already shocking with Jacob Lusk, who impressed judges with his pick of Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame night, among them. The other place, meanwhile, goes to Stefano Langone.
Jacob is announced safe, making it down to Pia and Stefano. Some might think it should be Stefano since Randy Jackson "wasn't jumping up and down" with his rendition of "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Percy Sledge on the performance show.
So when Ryan Seacrest reveals that Pia is the one eliminated, the audience booed and the judges may be more disappointed. Jennifer Lopez says with teary eyes, "I'm shocked. I'm angry," and Randy says he was mad, but they could not do anything since they already used The Save for Casey Abrams two weeks ago.
The live result show has former "Idol" Constantine Maroulis and Iggy Pop performing. Additionally, "Arthur" star Russell Brand shows up to give "good advice" to the contestants.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake