'American Idol' Results: Pia Toscano's Elimination Makes J.Lo 'Angry'
It seems that this season's "American Idol" outcasts Thia Megia and Naima Adedapo are right about they are being intimated by female audience. Following in their footsteps, Pia Toscano has been eliminated on Thursday, April 7 though she actually did well the previous night.
The bottom three are actually already shocking with Jacob Lusk, who impressed judges with his pick of Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame night, among them. The other place, meanwhile, goes to Stefano Langone.
Jacob is announced safe, making it down to Pia and Stefano. Some might think it should be Stefano since Randy Jackson "wasn't jumping up and down" with his rendition of "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Percy Sledge on the performance show.
So when Ryan Seacrest reveals that Pia is the one eliminated, the audience booed and the judges may be more disappointed. Jennifer Lopez says with teary eyes, "I'm shocked. I'm angry," and Randy says he was mad, but they could not do anything since they already used The Save for Casey Abrams two weeks ago.
The live result show has former "Idol" Constantine Maroulis and Iggy Pop performing. Additionally, "Arthur" star Russell Brand shows up to give "good advice" to the contestants.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch