Lady GaGa Confirmed to Perform at 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards
Lady GaGa is set to return to MuchMusic Video Awards. Performing live at the event for the very first time in 2009, now the outlandish singer has been tapped to rock the MuchMusic HQ in Toronto for its 2011 celebration. She sang "LoveGame" and "Poker Face" two years ago, and for this year she is expected to perform new songs from her upcoming studio album "Born This Way".
"Canada's MMVAs have always been known for being the loudest live street party of the year," said Executive Producer Sheila Sullivan. "What better way to kick off this year's show than by announcing that THE world's hottest entertainer is returning to our stage. Who can forget Lady GaGa's flaming bra from 2009? She is proof that at the MMVAs, anything and everything can happen!"
2011 MuchMusic Video Awards will air live on Sunday, June 19 at 9 P.M. Its nominees are promised to be revealed in May. Announcement for the other performers are expected to be made later on.
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences