Lady GaGa Confirmed to Perform at 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards
Lady GaGa is set to return to MuchMusic Video Awards. Performing live at the event for the very first time in 2009, now the outlandish singer has been tapped to rock the MuchMusic HQ in Toronto for its 2011 celebration. She sang "LoveGame" and "Poker Face" two years ago, and for this year she is expected to perform new songs from her upcoming studio album "Born This Way".
"Canada's MMVAs have always been known for being the loudest live street party of the year," said Executive Producer Sheila Sullivan. "What better way to kick off this year's show than by announcing that THE world's hottest entertainer is returning to our stage. Who can forget Lady GaGa's flaming bra from 2009? She is proof that at the MMVAs, anything and everything can happen!"
2011 MuchMusic Video Awards will air live on Sunday, June 19 at 9 P.M. Its nominees are promised to be revealed in May. Announcement for the other performers are expected to be made later on.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video