Pics: Leonardo DiCaprio Gets in the Action for Cell Phone Commercial
Leonardo DiCaprio has jumped into some action. The leading man of "Inception" was caught on camera recently sprinting down a street in Paris, France, but he wasn't doing so for a new action movie. Instead, he was actually shooting scenes for a Chinese mobile phone company's commercial.
During the shooting, the 36-year-old actor who stars as J. Edgar Hoover in biopic drama "J. Edgar" got into the character as he broke into a run in front of a large hotel in the City of Lights. Seemingly tireless, he repeated the dramatic dash again and again while wearing a full dark suit to get the perfect shot.
Leonardo, who has previously starred in ad campaigns for Suzuki and Tag Heuer, reportedly landed a $5 million deal with Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp. for this TV advertising campaign, which will run in Asia later this year. He has begun filming the scenes for the commercial earlier in the week, and was seen shooting in a rainy downpour.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure