Pics: Leonardo DiCaprio Gets in the Action for Cell Phone Commercial
Leonardo DiCaprio has jumped into some action. The leading man of "Inception" was caught on camera recently sprinting down a street in Paris, France, but he wasn't doing so for a new action movie. Instead, he was actually shooting scenes for a Chinese mobile phone company's commercial.
During the shooting, the 36-year-old actor who stars as J. Edgar Hoover in biopic drama "J. Edgar" got into the character as he broke into a run in front of a large hotel in the City of Lights. Seemingly tireless, he repeated the dramatic dash again and again while wearing a full dark suit to get the perfect shot.
Leonardo, who has previously starred in ad campaigns for Suzuki and Tag Heuer, reportedly landed a $5 million deal with Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp. for this TV advertising campaign, which will run in Asia later this year. He has begun filming the scenes for the commercial earlier in the week, and was seen shooting in a rainy downpour.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape