Pics: Leonardo DiCaprio Gets in the Action for Cell Phone Commercial
Leonardo DiCaprio has jumped into some action. The leading man of "Inception" was caught on camera recently sprinting down a street in Paris, France, but he wasn't doing so for a new action movie. Instead, he was actually shooting scenes for a Chinese mobile phone company's commercial.
During the shooting, the 36-year-old actor who stars as J. Edgar Hoover in biopic drama "J. Edgar" got into the character as he broke into a run in front of a large hotel in the City of Lights. Seemingly tireless, he repeated the dramatic dash again and again while wearing a full dark suit to get the perfect shot.
Leonardo, who has previously starred in ad campaigns for Suzuki and Tag Heuer, reportedly landed a $5 million deal with Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp. for this TV advertising campaign, which will run in Asia later this year. He has begun filming the scenes for the commercial earlier in the week, and was seen shooting in a rainy downpour.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories