Karina Smirnoff to Grace Playboy's Cover, Hugh Hefner Brags It's 'Unforgettable'
Karina Smirnoff is going to take it all off for Playboy. Founder and Chief Creative Officer Hugh Hefner made the announcement via Twitter, revealing that the pro-dancer on "Dancing with the Stars" will be making an appearance in the cover as well as inside the May issue of the adult magazine.
In a message posted on Wednesday, April 6, the 84-year-old promises that the issue featuring the former fiancee of Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be "unforgettable". His tweet read, "The May issue of Playboy is unforgettable with Dancing With The Stars' Karina Smirnoff on the cover & nude inside."
A five-time U.S. National Champion, Karina has joined the line-up of "DWTS" professional dancers since the third season. This year, the 33-year-old Russian dancer is paired with the original "Karate Kid" star Ralph Macchio. She is engaged to baseball player Brad Penny last year with a plan to wed in January 2012.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App