Karina Smirnoff to Grace Playboy's Cover, Hugh Hefner Brags It's 'Unforgettable'
Karina Smirnoff is going to take it all off for Playboy. Founder and Chief Creative Officer Hugh Hefner made the announcement via Twitter, revealing that the pro-dancer on "Dancing with the Stars" will be making an appearance in the cover as well as inside the May issue of the adult magazine.
In a message posted on Wednesday, April 6, the 84-year-old promises that the issue featuring the former fiancee of Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be "unforgettable". His tweet read, "The May issue of Playboy is unforgettable with Dancing With The Stars' Karina Smirnoff on the cover & nude inside."
A five-time U.S. National Champion, Karina has joined the line-up of "DWTS" professional dancers since the third season. This year, the 33-year-old Russian dancer is paired with the original "Karate Kid" star Ralph Macchio. She is engaged to baseball player Brad Penny last year with a plan to wed in January 2012.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group