Karina Smirnoff to Grace Playboy's Cover, Hugh Hefner Brags It's 'Unforgettable'
Karina Smirnoff is going to take it all off for Playboy. Founder and Chief Creative Officer Hugh Hefner made the announcement via Twitter, revealing that the pro-dancer on "Dancing with the Stars" will be making an appearance in the cover as well as inside the May issue of the adult magazine.
In a message posted on Wednesday, April 6, the 84-year-old promises that the issue featuring the former fiancee of Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be "unforgettable". His tweet read, "The May issue of Playboy is unforgettable with Dancing With The Stars' Karina Smirnoff on the cover & nude inside."
A five-time U.S. National Champion, Karina has joined the line-up of "DWTS" professional dancers since the third season. This year, the 33-year-old Russian dancer is paired with the original "Karate Kid" star Ralph Macchio. She is engaged to baseball player Brad Penny last year with a plan to wed in January 2012.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back