Karina Smirnoff to Grace Playboy's Cover, Hugh Hefner Brags It's 'Unforgettable'
Karina Smirnoff is going to take it all off for Playboy. Founder and Chief Creative Officer Hugh Hefner made the announcement via Twitter, revealing that the pro-dancer on "Dancing with the Stars" will be making an appearance in the cover as well as inside the May issue of the adult magazine.
In a message posted on Wednesday, April 6, the 84-year-old promises that the issue featuring the former fiancee of Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be "unforgettable". His tweet read, "The May issue of Playboy is unforgettable with Dancing With The Stars' Karina Smirnoff on the cover & nude inside."
A five-time U.S. National Champion, Karina has joined the line-up of "DWTS" professional dancers since the third season. This year, the 33-year-old Russian dancer is paired with the original "Karate Kid" star Ralph Macchio. She is engaged to baseball player Brad Penny last year with a plan to wed in January 2012.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences