Karina Smirnoff to Grace Playboy's Cover, Hugh Hefner Brags It's 'Unforgettable'
Karina Smirnoff is going to take it all off for Playboy. Founder and Chief Creative Officer Hugh Hefner made the announcement via Twitter, revealing that the pro-dancer on "Dancing with the Stars" will be making an appearance in the cover as well as inside the May issue of the adult magazine.
In a message posted on Wednesday, April 6, the 84-year-old promises that the issue featuring the former fiancee of Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be "unforgettable". His tweet read, "The May issue of Playboy is unforgettable with Dancing With The Stars' Karina Smirnoff on the cover & nude inside."
A five-time U.S. National Champion, Karina has joined the line-up of "DWTS" professional dancers since the third season. This year, the 33-year-old Russian dancer is paired with the original "Karate Kid" star Ralph Macchio. She is engaged to baseball player Brad Penny last year with a plan to wed in January 2012.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch