Penelope Cruz Joins Woody Allen's Secret Rome Film
The Penelope Cruz - Woody Allen team is back. The actress who won an Oscar through Allen's 2008 film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" will star in untitled Woody Allen project which will be shot in Rome.
"I know [what I'm doing next], but the thing is that I have to ask the director what I can say and what I cannot say," Cruz tells EW. "Because he's very secretive. It's ...it's a movie with Woody Allen. But I really cannot say anything about the story or the characters."
Regarding his decision to film in Rome, Allen said last month, "It's fantastic to have the possibility to work there, like when I shot 'Manhattan' in New York, 'Match Point' in London and 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' in Barcelona. Each time, it's like a declaration of love for certain places. I project onto the big screen my feelings for places which count a lot in my life."
As Cruz said, Allen is not leaking any information about the script. He told La Repubblica, "Don't ask me about the script or the cast, I'm superstitious. I'm still at the screenplay stage, it would be silly to say more."
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years