Penelope Cruz Joins Woody Allen's Secret Rome Film
The Penelope Cruz - Woody Allen team is back. The actress who won an Oscar through Allen's 2008 film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" will star in untitled Woody Allen project which will be shot in Rome.
"I know [what I'm doing next], but the thing is that I have to ask the director what I can say and what I cannot say," Cruz tells EW. "Because he's very secretive. It's ...it's a movie with Woody Allen. But I really cannot say anything about the story or the characters."
Regarding his decision to film in Rome, Allen said last month, "It's fantastic to have the possibility to work there, like when I shot 'Manhattan' in New York, 'Match Point' in London and 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' in Barcelona. Each time, it's like a declaration of love for certain places. I project onto the big screen my feelings for places which count a lot in my life."
As Cruz said, Allen is not leaking any information about the script. He told La Repubblica, "Don't ask me about the script or the cast, I'm superstitious. I'm still at the screenplay stage, it would be silly to say more."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked