Penelope Cruz Joins Woody Allen's Secret Rome Film
The Penelope Cruz - Woody Allen team is back. The actress who won an Oscar through Allen's 2008 film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" will star in untitled Woody Allen project which will be shot in Rome.
"I know [what I'm doing next], but the thing is that I have to ask the director what I can say and what I cannot say," Cruz tells EW. "Because he's very secretive. It's ...it's a movie with Woody Allen. But I really cannot say anything about the story or the characters."
Regarding his decision to film in Rome, Allen said last month, "It's fantastic to have the possibility to work there, like when I shot 'Manhattan' in New York, 'Match Point' in London and 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' in Barcelona. Each time, it's like a declaration of love for certain places. I project onto the big screen my feelings for places which count a lot in my life."
As Cruz said, Allen is not leaking any information about the script. He told La Repubblica, "Don't ask me about the script or the cast, I'm superstitious. I'm still at the screenplay stage, it would be silly to say more."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'