Penelope Cruz Joins Woody Allen's Secret Rome Film
The Penelope Cruz - Woody Allen team is back. The actress who won an Oscar through Allen's 2008 film "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" will star in untitled Woody Allen project which will be shot in Rome.
"I know [what I'm doing next], but the thing is that I have to ask the director what I can say and what I cannot say," Cruz tells EW. "Because he's very secretive. It's ...it's a movie with Woody Allen. But I really cannot say anything about the story or the characters."
Regarding his decision to film in Rome, Allen said last month, "It's fantastic to have the possibility to work there, like when I shot 'Manhattan' in New York, 'Match Point' in London and 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' in Barcelona. Each time, it's like a declaration of love for certain places. I project onto the big screen my feelings for places which count a lot in my life."
As Cruz said, Allen is not leaking any information about the script. He told La Repubblica, "Don't ask me about the script or the cast, I'm superstitious. I'm still at the screenplay stage, it would be silly to say more."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy