'Chase' to Air Last Episodes on Saturdays
NBC has found a slot for police drama "Chase" to complete its first season. The freshman was yanked out of NBC's schedule in early February when the rating could not meet up to the network's standard.
The network initially ordered a full 22-episode season but when the rating did not improve, the number is cut to 18 in December. The 13th episode aired January 26 and the rest of the episodes will now get screen time starting Saturday, April 23 at 8/7c for five weeks straight.
Led by Kelli Giddish and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, "Chase" follows a group of U.S. Marshals who track down dangerous criminals in South Texas. The most recent episode drew 4.2 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demo.
The April 23 episode is titled "Father Figure". A corrupt police officer, Justin Tate (guest star Eric Mabius), preys on single mothers in an attempt to get close to their young daughters. The U.S. Marshals work to stay two steps ahead of Tate, even casting U.S. Marshal Annie Frost as a ploy to lure him in. The case brings up raw emotions for Daisy while Luke is involved in an internal investigation that could potentially indict Jimmy and Marco.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala