Inapropriate for PG-13 Audience, 'Hangover 2' Trailer Pulled
For not clearing it out first with MPAA, "The Hangover 2" trailer has been pulled from theaters. Preview of the R-rated film starring Bradley Cooper appeared in front of "Source Code" this past weekend but the two films' rating don't quite add up because the latter is PG-13.
In a statement to THR, Warner Bros. said, "In our haste to meet the placement schedule for this trailer, we failed to properly vet the final version with the MPAA. We acted immediately to correct the mistake and removed the trailer from screens."
The full official trailer includes a scene with a monkey biting a pretend wiener and humping on a water bottle. EW's sources said nobody has filed a complaint against the trailer when it was played over the weekend but Warner Bros. reportedly would be making changes to the footage and show it on theaters again on April 15 in front of "Scream 4" which is also R-Rated.
"The Hangover 2" is scheduled for release in the United States on the May 26 during Memorial Day weekend. The gang from the first film are in Bangkok to celebrate Stu's wedding when they discover themselves in another state of black-out.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene