Taylor Swift Takes Things Slowly With Garrett Hedlund
There is a chance that Taylor Swift will develop a romantic relationship with Garrett Hedlund. Us Weekly magazine has just brought up the story that the "Back to December" singer has gone out on a first date with the "Tron Legacy" star last Friday, April 1. Yet, it noted that the country music beauty is taking things slowly.
One inside source dished before the pair enjoyed dinner together in Nashville, they have been "emailing for a while". The insider added, "She has actually spent time getting to know Garrett." It is reported that 26-year-old Garrett joined 21-year-old Taylor for the dinner at 8 P.M. He was back at his hotel by 12:30 A.M.
The insider further noted that it was Taylor who "hinted they should get together". As for how the "You Belong with Me" hitmaker thinks of Garrett, the source said, "He's cute - and he's into country music! [She] likes that he's a normal guy." The "Country Strong" hunk was in town reportedly to record a CD.
More than a month before her low-key dinner with Garett, Taylor sparked dating rumor with Chord Overstreet. In late February, she was spotted joining the "Glee" hunk at Staples Center to watch a hockey game between the Kings and the Minnesota Wild. Chord himself has praised Taylor for her talent, but stressed, "We're just friends. I don't know where the time is to date these days."
More Taylor Swift News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift