Taylor Swift Takes Things Slowly With Garrett Hedlund
There is a chance that Taylor Swift will develop a romantic relationship with Garrett Hedlund. Us Weekly magazine has just brought up the story that the "Back to December" singer has gone out on a first date with the "Tron Legacy" star last Friday, April 1. Yet, it noted that the country music beauty is taking things slowly.
One inside source dished before the pair enjoyed dinner together in Nashville, they have been "emailing for a while". The insider added, "She has actually spent time getting to know Garrett." It is reported that 26-year-old Garrett joined 21-year-old Taylor for the dinner at 8 P.M. He was back at his hotel by 12:30 A.M.
The insider further noted that it was Taylor who "hinted they should get together". As for how the "You Belong with Me" hitmaker thinks of Garrett, the source said, "He's cute - and he's into country music! [She] likes that he's a normal guy." The "Country Strong" hunk was in town reportedly to record a CD.
More than a month before her low-key dinner with Garett, Taylor sparked dating rumor with Chord Overstreet. In late February, she was spotted joining the "Glee" hunk at Staples Center to watch a hockey game between the Kings and the Minnesota Wild. Chord himself has praised Taylor for her talent, but stressed, "We're just friends. I don't know where the time is to date these days."
More Taylor Swift News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video