Taylor Swift Takes Things Slowly With Garrett Hedlund
There is a chance that Taylor Swift will develop a romantic relationship with Garrett Hedlund. Us Weekly magazine has just brought up the story that the "Back to December" singer has gone out on a first date with the "Tron Legacy" star last Friday, April 1. Yet, it noted that the country music beauty is taking things slowly.
One inside source dished before the pair enjoyed dinner together in Nashville, they have been "emailing for a while". The insider added, "She has actually spent time getting to know Garrett." It is reported that 26-year-old Garrett joined 21-year-old Taylor for the dinner at 8 P.M. He was back at his hotel by 12:30 A.M.
The insider further noted that it was Taylor who "hinted they should get together". As for how the "You Belong with Me" hitmaker thinks of Garrett, the source said, "He's cute - and he's into country music! [She] likes that he's a normal guy." The "Country Strong" hunk was in town reportedly to record a CD.
More than a month before her low-key dinner with Garett, Taylor sparked dating rumor with Chord Overstreet. In late February, she was spotted joining the "Glee" hunk at Staples Center to watch a hockey game between the Kings and the Minnesota Wild. Chord himself has praised Taylor for her talent, but stressed, "We're just friends. I don't know where the time is to date these days."
More Taylor Swift News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'