'Glee' Super-Sized Episode Confirmed, New Details Unveiled
Fox has issued a press release to officially announce "Glee" super-sized episode. As it was reported before, the episode will be 90 minutes long and pay "homage to Mother Monster herself, Lady GaGa" with New Directions performing GaGa's just-released single "Born This Way". However, beside the so-called new gay anthem, there is no other song from GaGa to be heard on the show on April 26.
A synopsis for the special episode has also been released, revealing that Ashley Fink will guest star as Lauren Zizes who is up against Quinn for prom-queen. "In the 'Born This Way' episode, Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) teaches the glee club a valuable lesson about self-acceptance and embracing what makes you unique through the music of Lady Gaga," Fox writes in the press release.
"Meanwhile, Lauren Zizes (guest star Ashley Fink) and Quinn Fabray (Dianna Agron) go toe-to-toe for the prom queen crown, Ms. Pillsbury (Jayma Mays) confronts her obsessive issues, Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) struggles with a life-altering decision and Santana Lopez (Naya Rivera) has something up her sleeve that could permanently alter the glee club dynamic."
Cory Monteith previously said the characters are "tailoring their performances around embracing things about themselves they don't like" in "Born this Way" episode, with Rachel rumored considering to get a nose job.
Before the special episode, Fox will air "A Night of Neglect" on April 19 when Charice and Cheyenne Jackson will return as Sunshine Corazon and Dustin Goolsby respectively.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March