'Glee' Super-Sized Episode Confirmed, New Details Unveiled
Fox has issued a press release to officially announce "Glee" super-sized episode. As it was reported before, the episode will be 90 minutes long and pay "homage to Mother Monster herself, Lady GaGa" with New Directions performing GaGa's just-released single "Born This Way". However, beside the so-called new gay anthem, there is no other song from GaGa to be heard on the show on April 26.
A synopsis for the special episode has also been released, revealing that Ashley Fink will guest star as Lauren Zizes who is up against Quinn for prom-queen. "In the 'Born This Way' episode, Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) teaches the glee club a valuable lesson about self-acceptance and embracing what makes you unique through the music of Lady Gaga," Fox writes in the press release.
"Meanwhile, Lauren Zizes (guest star Ashley Fink) and Quinn Fabray (Dianna Agron) go toe-to-toe for the prom queen crown, Ms. Pillsbury (Jayma Mays) confronts her obsessive issues, Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) struggles with a life-altering decision and Santana Lopez (Naya Rivera) has something up her sleeve that could permanently alter the glee club dynamic."
Cory Monteith previously said the characters are "tailoring their performances around embracing things about themselves they don't like" in "Born this Way" episode, with Rachel rumored considering to get a nose job.
Before the special episode, Fox will air "A Night of Neglect" on April 19 when Charice and Cheyenne Jackson will return as Sunshine Corazon and Dustin Goolsby respectively.
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival