Ryan Gosling Shirtless in First 'Crazy, Stupid, Love.' Trailer
Warner Bros. Pictures has released the first trailer for "Crazy, Stupid, Love." The video, which is released via Apple, features scenes where Ryan Gosling is seen shirtless. The trailer also sees Steve Carell who attempts to save his marital life by doing a makeover, including changing his style and meeting flirty women.
The forthcoming film revolves around Carell's Cal Weaver, a straight-laced guy who lives the dream-good job, nice house, great kids and marriage to his high school sweetheart. But when Cal learns that his wife, Emily (Julianne Moore), has cheated on him and wants a divorce, his "perfect" life quickly unravels.
One day, as he spends one night at a bar, the hapless Cal is taken on as wingman and protege to handsome, thirty-something player Jacob Palmer. Jacob opens Cal's eyes to the many options before him, including flirty women and manly drinks. Despite Cal's makeover and his many new conquests, the one thing that can't be made over is his heart, which seems to keep leading him back to where he began.
Actors joining the romantic comedy movie also include Kevin Bacon, Emma Stone, and Marisa Tomei. Serving as the helmer for the upcoming film is Glenn Ficarra. Written by Dan Fogelman, the movie will make its way out across the nation on July 29.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen