Pregnant Mariah Carey Poses Naked for Magazine Cover
Mariah Carey has stripped off for a magazine cover. Just as her husband Nick Cannon confessed recently he was having second thought on their naked pictures, Life & Style magazine uncovers its latest cover photo that features the "Heartbreaker" hitmaker showing off her baby bump in the nude. Looking radiant, she covers her breasts with her hair and one hand.
Though she looked comfortable in her pregnant skin, the 42-year-old pop diva did admit to the publication, "I was feeling very vulnerable about taking pictures at all right now." Nonetheless, she noted, "But then I didn't want to miss this opportunity to document this once-in-a-lifetime experience. My ultimate goal was to share this incredibly personal moment with my true fans."
Mariah struck the pose when she was already eight months into her pregnancy. In fact, the day before the photo shoot she thought she was going into labor. She recalled, "The babies were kicking almost the entire time; it was unbelievable. Especially the girl - clearly she's a diva in training! We didn't start shooting until 1:30 A.M. because I was in the hospital from the night before until the day of the shoot with contractions five minutes apart!"
In the interview, the "We Belong Together" singer additionally noted that being pregnant with twins has given her a whole new appreciation to mothers. "Now I have so much respect for mothers everywhere, especially those who've had difficult pregnancies or given birth to multiples," she said. "We need to have Mother's Day once a week!"
Mariah isn't the first celebrity posing in her birthday suit while pregnant. Demi Moore has appeared naked while seven months pregnant with daughter Scout LaRue on the cover of Vanity Fair in August 1991. Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera have also stripped down to show off their baby bump on other magazines' cover.
More Mariah Carey News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story