Video: Lady GaGa to Release Second Single 'Judas' on April 19
Lady GaGa has revealed when she's going to release her second single "Judas". In a "Gagavision No. 41" video message, it was announced, " 'Judas' is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin. 'Judas' April 19. If they were not who you were taught they would be, would you still believe?"
"Judas" is set to appear among new materials in GaGa's new album "Born This Way" which is due May 23 in the United States. In February this year, she tweeted a small portion of the song's lyrics, "I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel, but I'm still in love with Judas, Baby."
According to early review from Rolling Stone, the song is described as "a classic Lady GaGa pop banger with three huge hooks, a thumping house music breakdown and a vocal part that borrows a bit of Rihanna's distinctive cadence." Compared to her previous songs like "LoveGame" and "Bad Romance," she's a bit less dark and dramatic in this new one.
After the song release, its accompanying music video is expected to follow soon. GaGa filmed it over the weekend, and shared it with her Twitter followers, "Directing Judas video with my sister @boomkack is the most exciting artistic moment of my career. It's the greatest work we've done. Day 2."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts