Video: Lady GaGa to Release Second Single 'Judas' on April 19
Lady GaGa has revealed when she's going to release her second single "Judas". In a "Gagavision No. 41" video message, it was announced, " 'Judas' is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin. 'Judas' April 19. If they were not who you were taught they would be, would you still believe?"
"Judas" is set to appear among new materials in GaGa's new album "Born This Way" which is due May 23 in the United States. In February this year, she tweeted a small portion of the song's lyrics, "I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel, but I'm still in love with Judas, Baby."
According to early review from Rolling Stone, the song is described as "a classic Lady GaGa pop banger with three huge hooks, a thumping house music breakdown and a vocal part that borrows a bit of Rihanna's distinctive cadence." Compared to her previous songs like "LoveGame" and "Bad Romance," she's a bit less dark and dramatic in this new one.
After the song release, its accompanying music video is expected to follow soon. GaGa filmed it over the weekend, and shared it with her Twitter followers, "Directing Judas video with my sister @boomkack is the most exciting artistic moment of my career. It's the greatest work we've done. Day 2."
More Lady GaGa News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says