Video: Lady GaGa to Release Second Single 'Judas' on April 19
Lady GaGa has revealed when she's going to release her second single "Judas". In a "Gagavision No. 41" video message, it was announced, " 'Judas' is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin. 'Judas' April 19. If they were not who you were taught they would be, would you still believe?"
"Judas" is set to appear among new materials in GaGa's new album "Born This Way" which is due May 23 in the United States. In February this year, she tweeted a small portion of the song's lyrics, "I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel, but I'm still in love with Judas, Baby."
According to early review from Rolling Stone, the song is described as "a classic Lady GaGa pop banger with three huge hooks, a thumping house music breakdown and a vocal part that borrows a bit of Rihanna's distinctive cadence." Compared to her previous songs like "LoveGame" and "Bad Romance," she's a bit less dark and dramatic in this new one.
After the song release, its accompanying music video is expected to follow soon. GaGa filmed it over the weekend, and shared it with her Twitter followers, "Directing Judas video with my sister @boomkack is the most exciting artistic moment of my career. It's the greatest work we've done. Day 2."
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart