'30 Rock' Not Ending in 2012 as Alec Baldwin Says
The end of "30 Rock" is perhaps not as close as Alec Baldwin says. Contrary to his claim that the show will be off the air after the sixth season, an NBC insider says, "We have had no conversations about '30 Rock' ending next season."
"I will tell you one thing. And that is our show next year is our last year of the show," Baldwin previously told New York Magazine's Vulture." He added to provide the reasons, "Our contracts are expired [in 2012], and Tina [Fey] is gonna have a big career directing films and writing. She's going to be the next Elaine May. She'll be great."
Neither NBC nor Fey, who stars on and created "30 Rock", has released a statement regarding this report.
This is not the first time Baldwin makes a headline with his comment about his career. Back in 2010, he told CNN he was going to leave the show once his contract ends in 2012, but his rep later brushed off the story, saying the actor has no such plans.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3