Parents Inspire Miley Cyrus to Reunite With Liam Hemsworth
The reconciliation between Billy Ray Cyrus and wife Tish might have something to do with Miley Cyrus reuniting with her ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. A source close to the former "Hannah Montana" star suggested the idea when confirming to Hollywood Life that the co-stars on "The Last Song" are indeed back on.
Accordingly, it was Miley's parents who played a huge part in the two getting back together. "Miley is so thrilled at her parents reconciling, and it made her stop and think, and realize that Liam is someone special in her life," shared the insider. "Their feelings for each other never stopped, and now that their schedules are better suited for each other, they have been able to work it out."
The inside source added, "Plus her parents trust Liam." Asked whether Miley and Liam are fully back together, the insider said, "They started talking more at the same time Miley's parents were mending things. They started getting back together around Valentine's Day and are now back on as boyfriend and girlfriend."
Miley has been linked back to Liam in early April, more than six months after they ended their romance. E! Online, at the time, reported the "Can't Be Tamed" singer has been spending a lot of time together with Liam "away from the cameras," and Liam is planning to join her when she visits Australia on her Gypsy Heart tour.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises