Death Cab for Cutie's 'You Are a Tourist' Music Video Arrives
Death Cab for Cutie's music video for their brand new single "You Are a Tourist" has just made its way out in full. Directed by Tim Nackashi, it becomes the first-ever scripted, single-take music video production to be broadcast live as it is filmed.
Wearing black light-up ensemble, Ben Gibbard and his bandmates are playing in a jam session as some ballet dancers are engaged in a kaleidoscopic sequence. "It's lots and lots of lights, there are a lot of people involved, and there are a lot of cameras. It's sort of like old world Broadway-come-Hollywood magic at the moment," Chris Walla told Billboard.
"You Are a Tourist" is a lead single for Death Cab for Cutie's upcoming seventh studio album "Codes and Keys". The song has been released since last month, but the album will not be made available for purchase in the United States until May 31.
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'