Death Cab for Cutie's 'You Are a Tourist' Music Video Arrives
Death Cab for Cutie's music video for their brand new single "You Are a Tourist" has just made its way out in full. Directed by Tim Nackashi, it becomes the first-ever scripted, single-take music video production to be broadcast live as it is filmed.
Wearing black light-up ensemble, Ben Gibbard and his bandmates are playing in a jam session as some ballet dancers are engaged in a kaleidoscopic sequence. "It's lots and lots of lights, there are a lot of people involved, and there are a lot of cameras. It's sort of like old world Broadway-come-Hollywood magic at the moment," Chris Walla told Billboard.
"You Are a Tourist" is a lead single for Death Cab for Cutie's upcoming seventh studio album "Codes and Keys". The song has been released since last month, but the album will not be made available for purchase in the United States until May 31.
Death Cab for Cutie's "You Are a Tourist" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars