Death Cab for Cutie's 'You Are a Tourist' Music Video Arrives
Death Cab for Cutie's music video for their brand new single "You Are a Tourist" has just made its way out in full. Directed by Tim Nackashi, it becomes the first-ever scripted, single-take music video production to be broadcast live as it is filmed.
Wearing black light-up ensemble, Ben Gibbard and his bandmates are playing in a jam session as some ballet dancers are engaged in a kaleidoscopic sequence. "It's lots and lots of lights, there are a lot of people involved, and there are a lot of cameras. It's sort of like old world Broadway-come-Hollywood magic at the moment," Chris Walla told Billboard.
"You Are a Tourist" is a lead single for Death Cab for Cutie's upcoming seventh studio album "Codes and Keys". The song has been released since last month, but the album will not be made available for purchase in the United States until May 31.
Death Cab for Cutie's "You Are a Tourist" music video
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'