Death Cab for Cutie's 'You Are a Tourist' Music Video Arrives
Death Cab for Cutie's music video for their brand new single "You Are a Tourist" has just made its way out in full. Directed by Tim Nackashi, it becomes the first-ever scripted, single-take music video production to be broadcast live as it is filmed.
Wearing black light-up ensemble, Ben Gibbard and his bandmates are playing in a jam session as some ballet dancers are engaged in a kaleidoscopic sequence. "It's lots and lots of lights, there are a lot of people involved, and there are a lot of cameras. It's sort of like old world Broadway-come-Hollywood magic at the moment," Chris Walla told Billboard.
"You Are a Tourist" is a lead single for Death Cab for Cutie's upcoming seventh studio album "Codes and Keys". The song has been released since last month, but the album will not be made available for purchase in the United States until May 31.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says