Charlie Sheen Gets Another Standing Ovation in Cleveland
Charlie Sheen continues to win audience on his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option" tour. After getting a better reception in Chicago compared to his Detroit debut, the former "Two and a Half Men" star has received another standing ovation when taking the stage inside Playhouse Square's State Theater in Cleveland on Tuesday night, April 5.
Wearing a Cleveland Indians jersey, the 35-year-old actor walked to the stage through the crowd. Once on the stage, he asked the audience if he could smoke before lighting up his first cigarette. During the show, he won the crowd over when saying he wants to shoot "Major League 3" in the city and compared his feeling about his ex-wives to how Cleveland feel about LeBron James.
While some claimed the show was boring and was lacking in content, the majority of the audience still found it interesting. A Clevelander was quoted by Fox8 as saying, "It was good. I liked his honesty." Another showgoer Steve Novak said, "It took my mind off my everyday troubles. Made me think that even someone like him with tons of money and famous friends can have problems."
Next, Charlie is going to perform at the Palace Theatre in Columbus on Wednesday, April 6. He is expected to perform at New York City's Radio City Music Hall this coming weekend.
In another news, Charlie is looking to trademark 22 of his epic catchphrases. His rep has confirmed to E! News that Hyro-gliff has filed trademark applications between March 19 and March 22 for such saying as "Tiger Blood", "Duh, Winning", "Adonis DNA", "Sheen's Goddesses" and "Violent Torpedo of Truth".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences