Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Runaway'
Maroon 5 take their devotees to the ocean in a newly-debuted music video for their latest song "Runaway". Instead of featuring the five members of the band, this clip focuses on a surfer who enjoys riding the wave and finds solitude in the sea.
"Runaway" is taken from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over" which has been in stores since September 2010. The song comes from songwriting hands of Adam Levine, Sam Farrar as well as Noah Passovoy.
Maroon 5 are currently on tour. While on the road, they managed to spare some times to record an anthem for Coca Cola with the help of their fans around the world. The song titled "Is Anybody Out There" was made in just 24 hours. For the first 100,000 downloads, the brand will make a donation to their Replenish Africa Initiative, a foundation fighting to give African people access to clean water.
"Is Anybody Out There":
More Maroon 5 News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri