Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Runaway'
Maroon 5 take their devotees to the ocean in a newly-debuted music video for their latest song "Runaway". Instead of featuring the five members of the band, this clip focuses on a surfer who enjoys riding the wave and finds solitude in the sea.
"Runaway" is taken from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over" which has been in stores since September 2010. The song comes from songwriting hands of Adam Levine, Sam Farrar as well as Noah Passovoy.
Maroon 5 are currently on tour. While on the road, they managed to spare some times to record an anthem for Coca Cola with the help of their fans around the world. The song titled "Is Anybody Out There" was made in just 24 hours. For the first 100,000 downloads, the brand will make a donation to their Replenish Africa Initiative, a foundation fighting to give African people access to clean water.
"Is Anybody Out There":
More Maroon 5 News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards