Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Runaway'
Maroon 5 take their devotees to the ocean in a newly-debuted music video for their latest song "Runaway". Instead of featuring the five members of the band, this clip focuses on a surfer who enjoys riding the wave and finds solitude in the sea.
"Runaway" is taken from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over" which has been in stores since September 2010. The song comes from songwriting hands of Adam Levine, Sam Farrar as well as Noah Passovoy.
Maroon 5 are currently on tour. While on the road, they managed to spare some times to record an anthem for Coca Cola with the help of their fans around the world. The song titled "Is Anybody Out There" was made in just 24 hours. For the first 100,000 downloads, the brand will make a donation to their Replenish Africa Initiative, a foundation fighting to give African people access to clean water.
Maroon 5's "Runaway" music video
"Is Anybody Out There":
More Maroon 5 News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered