Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Runaway'
Maroon 5 take their devotees to the ocean in a newly-debuted music video for their latest song "Runaway". Instead of featuring the five members of the band, this clip focuses on a surfer who enjoys riding the wave and finds solitude in the sea.
"Runaway" is taken from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over" which has been in stores since September 2010. The song comes from songwriting hands of Adam Levine, Sam Farrar as well as Noah Passovoy.
Maroon 5 are currently on tour. While on the road, they managed to spare some times to record an anthem for Coca Cola with the help of their fans around the world. The song titled "Is Anybody Out There" was made in just 24 hours. For the first 100,000 downloads, the brand will make a donation to their Replenish Africa Initiative, a foundation fighting to give African people access to clean water.
"Is Anybody Out There":
More Maroon 5 News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch