Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Runaway'
Maroon 5 take their devotees to the ocean in a newly-debuted music video for their latest song "Runaway". Instead of featuring the five members of the band, this clip focuses on a surfer who enjoys riding the wave and finds solitude in the sea.
"Runaway" is taken from Maroon 5's third studio album "Hands All Over" which has been in stores since September 2010. The song comes from songwriting hands of Adam Levine, Sam Farrar as well as Noah Passovoy.
Maroon 5 are currently on tour. While on the road, they managed to spare some times to record an anthem for Coca Cola with the help of their fans around the world. The song titled "Is Anybody Out There" was made in just 24 hours. For the first 100,000 downloads, the brand will make a donation to their Replenish Africa Initiative, a foundation fighting to give African people access to clean water.
"Is Anybody Out There":
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC