'Fringe' Casts Brad Dourif for Key Role in Season Finale
Brad Dourif has landed a role on "Fringe". The 61-year-old actor has been cast for a key role in season 3 finale which will be aired on May 6. According to TVLine, Dourif will portray Moreau who is simply described as "a mysterious character".
Dourif gained early fame for his portrayal of Billy Bibbit in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". He has since appeared in a number of films and TV series including the "Child's Play' franchise in which he voices Chucky, and "Deadwood" in which he portrays Doc Cochran.
"Fringe" will begin the story arc that builds the third season finale with "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide" airing April 15 on FOX. The sci-fi series has received a full 22-episode season pickup from the network.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms