'Fringe' Casts Brad Dourif for Key Role in Season Finale
Brad Dourif has landed a role on "Fringe". The 61-year-old actor has been cast for a key role in season 3 finale which will be aired on May 6. According to TVLine, Dourif will portray Moreau who is simply described as "a mysterious character".
Dourif gained early fame for his portrayal of Billy Bibbit in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". He has since appeared in a number of films and TV series including the "Child's Play' franchise in which he voices Chucky, and "Deadwood" in which he portrays Doc Cochran.
"Fringe" will begin the story arc that builds the third season finale with "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide" airing April 15 on FOX. The sci-fi series has received a full 22-episode season pickup from the network.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance