'Fringe' Casts Brad Dourif for Key Role in Season Finale
Brad Dourif has landed a role on "Fringe". The 61-year-old actor has been cast for a key role in season 3 finale which will be aired on May 6. According to TVLine, Dourif will portray Moreau who is simply described as "a mysterious character".
Dourif gained early fame for his portrayal of Billy Bibbit in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". He has since appeared in a number of films and TV series including the "Child's Play' franchise in which he voices Chucky, and "Deadwood" in which he portrays Doc Cochran.
"Fringe" will begin the story arc that builds the third season finale with "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide" airing April 15 on FOX. The sci-fi series has received a full 22-episode season pickup from the network.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date