'Fringe' Casts Brad Dourif for Key Role in Season Finale
Brad Dourif has landed a role on "Fringe". The 61-year-old actor has been cast for a key role in season 3 finale which will be aired on May 6. According to TVLine, Dourif will portray Moreau who is simply described as "a mysterious character".
Dourif gained early fame for his portrayal of Billy Bibbit in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". He has since appeared in a number of films and TV series including the "Child's Play' franchise in which he voices Chucky, and "Deadwood" in which he portrays Doc Cochran.
"Fringe" will begin the story arc that builds the third season finale with "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide" airing April 15 on FOX. The sci-fi series has received a full 22-episode season pickup from the network.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake