'Fringe' Casts Brad Dourif for Key Role in Season Finale
Brad Dourif has landed a role on "Fringe". The 61-year-old actor has been cast for a key role in season 3 finale which will be aired on May 6. According to TVLine, Dourif will portray Moreau who is simply described as "a mysterious character".
Dourif gained early fame for his portrayal of Billy Bibbit in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". He has since appeared in a number of films and TV series including the "Child's Play' franchise in which he voices Chucky, and "Deadwood" in which he portrays Doc Cochran.
"Fringe" will begin the story arc that builds the third season finale with "Lysergic Acid Diethylamide" airing April 15 on FOX. The sci-fi series has received a full 22-episode season pickup from the network.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics