First Picture of 'Grey's Anatomy' Lesbian Wedding
Callie and Arizona's happy day has been teased in a picture of "Grey's Anatomy". Making its way out via TV Guide, the photo features both characters wearing white gowns but it is Callie who dons the bride veil. Their wedding will take place in May 5 episode.
Callie accepted Arizona's proposal in the end of the 18th episode titled "Song Beneath the Song". The couple's marriage will be held in the woods, and is officiated by Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson).
Hector Elizondo returns as Callie's father but he only brings trouble to the wedding as he disapproves the union. Mark will come to save the day, walking Callie down the aisle. "There is a circumstance that leaves Callie's father to not be able to walk her down the aisle," Jessica Capshaw who plays Arizona said before.
Meredith and Derek, meanwhile, reportedly are not going to appear among the guests. Rumor has it, the couple is off making their own marriage official "to speed up an adoption process." Asked about this, Chyler Leigh said, "I don't know if the whole thing goes through," but added that her character Lexie "would be ecstatic to be an aunt."
Before the "White Wedding" episode, ABC will air "It's Long Way Back" which continues Callie's storyline on April 28.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?