First Picture of 'Grey's Anatomy' Lesbian Wedding
Callie and Arizona's happy day has been teased in a picture of "Grey's Anatomy". Making its way out via TV Guide, the photo features both characters wearing white gowns but it is Callie who dons the bride veil. Their wedding will take place in May 5 episode.
Callie accepted Arizona's proposal in the end of the 18th episode titled "Song Beneath the Song". The couple's marriage will be held in the woods, and is officiated by Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson).
Hector Elizondo returns as Callie's father but he only brings trouble to the wedding as he disapproves the union. Mark will come to save the day, walking Callie down the aisle. "There is a circumstance that leaves Callie's father to not be able to walk her down the aisle," Jessica Capshaw who plays Arizona said before.
Meredith and Derek, meanwhile, reportedly are not going to appear among the guests. Rumor has it, the couple is off making their own marriage official "to speed up an adoption process." Asked about this, Chyler Leigh said, "I don't know if the whole thing goes through," but added that her character Lexie "would be ecstatic to be an aunt."
Before the "White Wedding" episode, ABC will air "It's Long Way Back" which continues Callie's storyline on April 28.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist