Ray Romano, Catherine Tate, James Spader Added to 'Office' Finale
"The Office" is making it more difficult for fans to guess who would replace Michael Scott as the manager of Scranton branch. Three more actors who have just been added to appear on the May finale are Ray Romano, Catherine Tate and James Spader. These three will join previously announced Will Arnett, Will Ferrell and Ricky Gervais.
The names are yet to be confirmed but cast slash writer Mindy Kaling made jokes about the casting in her tweets. "Yep, our James Spader arc includes a 'Secretary'-like story line between him and @arnettwill," she wrote, adding "Also, Ray Romano, who I love a great deal and am dying to meet."
However, chances are slim for Romano and Arnett to be a series regular. The former is fronting "Men of a Certain Age" while the latter has just signed up for a Lorne Michaels pilot. Spader meanwhile, has not committed himself to any series since "Boston Legal". Tate appeared in numerous episodes of "Doctor Who" and may be looking for a regular job.
"The Office" seventh season finale airs May 19. Steve Carell's last episode would air April 28.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London