Ray Romano, Catherine Tate, James Spader Added to 'Office' Finale
"The Office" is making it more difficult for fans to guess who would replace Michael Scott as the manager of Scranton branch. Three more actors who have just been added to appear on the May finale are Ray Romano, Catherine Tate and James Spader. These three will join previously announced Will Arnett, Will Ferrell and Ricky Gervais.
The names are yet to be confirmed but cast slash writer Mindy Kaling made jokes about the casting in her tweets. "Yep, our James Spader arc includes a 'Secretary'-like story line between him and @arnettwill," she wrote, adding "Also, Ray Romano, who I love a great deal and am dying to meet."
However, chances are slim for Romano and Arnett to be a series regular. The former is fronting "Men of a Certain Age" while the latter has just signed up for a Lorne Michaels pilot. Spader meanwhile, has not committed himself to any series since "Boston Legal". Tate appeared in numerous episodes of "Doctor Who" and may be looking for a regular job.
"The Office" seventh season finale airs May 19. Steve Carell's last episode would air April 28.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities