Lady GaGa Donates Proceeds of 'Born This Way' Remix to LGBT Community
Lady GaGa continues her charity work to support LGBT community. The Monster ringleader recently decided to donate proceeds of her "Born This Way" country road version to benefit the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN).
The revamped track was released by GaGa in her Twitter. It features additional lines, "If I wanna make it country, baby, it's OK/ 'Cause I was born, I was born, I was born this way/ From London, Paris, Japan back to USA/ I was born on the road, I was born to be brave."
Lady GaGa is an avid supporter of gays and lesbians. Last month, she cut her exclusive ties with Target because she thought the U.S. giant retailer didn't have the same vision as hers to support the gay community.
"Part of my deal with Target is that they have to start affiliating themselves with LGBT charity groups and begin to reform," she stated. "Our relationship is hinged upon their reform in the company to support the gay community and to redeem the mistakes they've made supporting those groups."
More Lady GaGa News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism