Lady GaGa Donates Proceeds of 'Born This Way' Remix to LGBT Community
Lady GaGa continues her charity work to support LGBT community. The Monster ringleader recently decided to donate proceeds of her "Born This Way" country road version to benefit the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN).
The revamped track was released by GaGa in her Twitter. It features additional lines, "If I wanna make it country, baby, it's OK/ 'Cause I was born, I was born, I was born this way/ From London, Paris, Japan back to USA/ I was born on the road, I was born to be brave."
Lady GaGa is an avid supporter of gays and lesbians. Last month, she cut her exclusive ties with Target because she thought the U.S. giant retailer didn't have the same vision as hers to support the gay community.
"Part of my deal with Target is that they have to start affiliating themselves with LGBT charity groups and begin to reform," she stated. "Our relationship is hinged upon their reform in the company to support the gay community and to redeem the mistakes they've made supporting those groups."
More Lady GaGa News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body