Lady GaGa Donates Proceeds of 'Born This Way' Remix to LGBT Community
Lady GaGa continues her charity work to support LGBT community. The Monster ringleader recently decided to donate proceeds of her "Born This Way" country road version to benefit the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN).
The revamped track was released by GaGa in her Twitter. It features additional lines, "If I wanna make it country, baby, it's OK/ 'Cause I was born, I was born, I was born this way/ From London, Paris, Japan back to USA/ I was born on the road, I was born to be brave."
Lady GaGa is an avid supporter of gays and lesbians. Last month, she cut her exclusive ties with Target because she thought the U.S. giant retailer didn't have the same vision as hers to support the gay community.
"Part of my deal with Target is that they have to start affiliating themselves with LGBT charity groups and begin to reform," she stated. "Our relationship is hinged upon their reform in the company to support the gay community and to redeem the mistakes they've made supporting those groups."
More Lady GaGa News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?