Lady GaGa Donates Proceeds of 'Born This Way' Remix to LGBT Community
Lady GaGa continues her charity work to support LGBT community. The Monster ringleader recently decided to donate proceeds of her "Born This Way" country road version to benefit the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN).
The revamped track was released by GaGa in her Twitter. It features additional lines, "If I wanna make it country, baby, it's OK/ 'Cause I was born, I was born, I was born this way/ From London, Paris, Japan back to USA/ I was born on the road, I was born to be brave."
Lady GaGa is an avid supporter of gays and lesbians. Last month, she cut her exclusive ties with Target because she thought the U.S. giant retailer didn't have the same vision as hers to support the gay community.
"Part of my deal with Target is that they have to start affiliating themselves with LGBT charity groups and begin to reform," she stated. "Our relationship is hinged upon their reform in the company to support the gay community and to redeem the mistakes they've made supporting those groups."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton