New 'Superman' Reboot May Find Villain in Adam Harris
Adam Harris reportedly joined an audition to play in the next "Superman" reboot. The actor is allegedly eying the role of villainous Lex Luthor in Zack Snyder's project. You Bent My Wookie via Screen Rant claimed that they have spoken with his management team, who confirmed that the actor is being considered and has gone through two stages of auditioning.
Meanwhile, a possible plot of the upcoming film has hit the web. The synopsis, revealed by Movie Newz, read, "In the pantheon of superheroes, Superman is the most recognized and revered character of all time. Clark Kent/Kal-El (Henry Cavill) is a young twenty-something journalist who feels alienated by powers beyond anyone's imagination. Transported to Earth years ago from Krypton, an advanced alien planet, Clark struggles with the ultimate question, Why am I here?"
"Shaped by the values of his adoptive parents Martha (Diane Lane) and Jonathan Kent (Kevin Costner), Clark soon discovers that having super abilities means making very difficult decisions. But when the world needs stability the most, it comes under attack. Will his abilities be used to maintain peace or ultimately used to divide and conquer? Clark must become the hero known as 'Superman,' not only to shine as the world's last beacon of hope but to protect the ones he loves."
The revival of "Superman" film, tentatively called "The Man of Steel", is expected to hit U.S. theaters in December 2012. David S. Goyer provides the script and Christopher Nolan serves as producer. The principal photography is expected to be kicked off in June. The movie is going to be a joint project by Warner Bros. and Legendary Picture.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?