Robert Pattinson Has 'Naughty Scenes' With Natalia Tena in 'Bel Ami'
Robert Pattinson is likely to be surrounded by a number of adorable women in "Bel Ami". Beside seducing Uma Thurman and Christina Ricci, the British actor will also star opposite Natalia Tena and the actress has given a hint on their scenes. "I do. Some naughty scenes," she said during "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" DVD premiere on April 4 when she was asked if they share screens in the upcoming movie.
But Tena claimed there is more than that to look forward to from the film. "There is a lot of everything in that," she gushed, before explaining Pattinson's role, "He's not nice at all in this." The Nymphadora Tonks of "Harry Potter" films added, "Which is great, because he's going to break away from that [teen heartthrob] thing and show that he can play those roles, which is so important as an actor to not stay on that same path."
In the movie adaptation of Guy de Maupassant's novel with the same title, Pattinson portrays Georges Duroy, a man who rises to the top by manipulating a series of powerful and wealthy mistresses. Thurman's Madeleine Forestier is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society before later becomes Duroy's wife.
Meanwhile, Ricci plays Clotilde, the wife of a railway inspector who is often away for long periods of time. She has confirmed that she filmed a kissing scene with the 24-year-old lead actor. Another woman in Duroy's life is Kristin Scott Thomas's character of a socialite who falls for him and becomes clingy in the process.
"Bel Ami" has been shot in London and Hungary under the direction of Declan Donnellan and Nick Ormerod. Rachel Bennette turns the novel into a script, while Uberto Pasolini serves as a producer. The drama movie is yet to have a release date.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair