'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Wendy Williams
People perhaps have made a right guess on tonight's live result show of "Dancing with the Stars". Showing a weak performance on April 4, Wendy Williams must quit the competition when the eliminated one revealed the next day.
Hines Ward, another highest scorer beside Petra Nemcova, was announced safe first, followed by Sugar Ray Leonard and Lil' Romeo. After a performance from OneRepublic, Petra followed in the footsteps of Hines.
Meanwhile, Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy who fell during their rumba had to wait to hear their fate for a little longer. Selena Gomez sang for the audience before Chelsea Kane, previously known as Chelsea Staub, and Kirstie learned that they are safe too.
This left Kendra Wilkinson, Chris Jericho and Wendy in the risky positions until it was revealed that the "The Wendy Williams Show" host was voted off. She indeed scored the lowest on third performance week with 15 out of 30 for her foxtrot with partner Tony Dovolani.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4