'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Wendy Williams
People perhaps have made a right guess on tonight's live result show of "Dancing with the Stars". Showing a weak performance on April 4, Wendy Williams must quit the competition when the eliminated one revealed the next day.
Hines Ward, another highest scorer beside Petra Nemcova, was announced safe first, followed by Sugar Ray Leonard and Lil' Romeo. After a performance from OneRepublic, Petra followed in the footsteps of Hines.
Meanwhile, Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy who fell during their rumba had to wait to hear their fate for a little longer. Selena Gomez sang for the audience before Chelsea Kane, previously known as Chelsea Staub, and Kirstie learned that they are safe too.
This left Kendra Wilkinson, Chris Jericho and Wendy in the risky positions until it was revealed that the "The Wendy Williams Show" host was voted off. She indeed scored the lowest on third performance week with 15 out of 30 for her foxtrot with partner Tony Dovolani.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting