'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Wendy Williams
People perhaps have made a right guess on tonight's live result show of "Dancing with the Stars". Showing a weak performance on April 4, Wendy Williams must quit the competition when the eliminated one revealed the next day.
Hines Ward, another highest scorer beside Petra Nemcova, was announced safe first, followed by Sugar Ray Leonard and Lil' Romeo. After a performance from OneRepublic, Petra followed in the footsteps of Hines.
Meanwhile, Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy who fell during their rumba had to wait to hear their fate for a little longer. Selena Gomez sang for the audience before Chelsea Kane, previously known as Chelsea Staub, and Kirstie learned that they are safe too.
This left Kendra Wilkinson, Chris Jericho and Wendy in the risky positions until it was revealed that the "The Wendy Williams Show" host was voted off. She indeed scored the lowest on third performance week with 15 out of 30 for her foxtrot with partner Tony Dovolani.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation