'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Wendy Williams
People perhaps have made a right guess on tonight's live result show of "Dancing with the Stars". Showing a weak performance on April 4, Wendy Williams must quit the competition when the eliminated one revealed the next day.
Hines Ward, another highest scorer beside Petra Nemcova, was announced safe first, followed by Sugar Ray Leonard and Lil' Romeo. After a performance from OneRepublic, Petra followed in the footsteps of Hines.
Meanwhile, Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy who fell during their rumba had to wait to hear their fate for a little longer. Selena Gomez sang for the audience before Chelsea Kane, previously known as Chelsea Staub, and Kirstie learned that they are safe too.
This left Kendra Wilkinson, Chris Jericho and Wendy in the risky positions until it was revealed that the "The Wendy Williams Show" host was voted off. She indeed scored the lowest on third performance week with 15 out of 30 for her foxtrot with partner Tony Dovolani.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics