Nick Cannon Feels Uneasy About Naked Photos With Pregnant Mariah Carey
Nick Cannon seems to be regretting his decision to pose naked with Mariah Carey. The "America's Got Talent" host fessed of his uneasy feeling about the artistic nude pictures he and his wife made to commemorate her pregnancy on his radio show, "Rollin' with Nick Cannon", on Tuesday morning, April 5.
"My children are going to have to see these pictures...It's a little weird," pointed out the 30-year-old father-to-be who married pop diva Mariah in April 2008. He continued to share his thoughts on the matter as saying, "It's a little nasty. I mean, have you ever seen your parents naked?"
Fearing that his twins will be teased in the future because of the pictures, Nick said, "When they get older and their friends come over, they will see the pictures and say, 'Your daddy's butt naked.' " The actor who stars as Dwayne in 2006's "Bobby" added, "I don't want my naked booty out there for everyone to see!"
While Nick is pondering about their naked photos, Mariah apparently has no problem in showing off her baby bump. On March 28, the "We Belong Together" hitmaker put up on Twitter an image of her belly sporting a hand-painted butterfly with the words "dem babies" written above the drawing. In the caption, she wrote, "My attempt @ festiveness on 327! For ATLITL thank u + I[love]U! Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)"
More Nick Cannon News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'