Nick Cannon Feels Uneasy About Naked Photos With Pregnant Mariah Carey
Nick Cannon seems to be regretting his decision to pose naked with Mariah Carey. The "America's Got Talent" host fessed of his uneasy feeling about the artistic nude pictures he and his wife made to commemorate her pregnancy on his radio show, "Rollin' with Nick Cannon", on Tuesday morning, April 5.
"My children are going to have to see these pictures...It's a little weird," pointed out the 30-year-old father-to-be who married pop diva Mariah in April 2008. He continued to share his thoughts on the matter as saying, "It's a little nasty. I mean, have you ever seen your parents naked?"
Fearing that his twins will be teased in the future because of the pictures, Nick said, "When they get older and their friends come over, they will see the pictures and say, 'Your daddy's butt naked.' " The actor who stars as Dwayne in 2006's "Bobby" added, "I don't want my naked booty out there for everyone to see!"
While Nick is pondering about their naked photos, Mariah apparently has no problem in showing off her baby bump. On March 28, the "We Belong Together" hitmaker put up on Twitter an image of her belly sporting a hand-painted butterfly with the words "dem babies" written above the drawing. In the caption, she wrote, "My attempt @ festiveness on 327! For ATLITL thank u + I[love]U! Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)"
More Nick Cannon News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song