Nick Cannon Feels Uneasy About Naked Photos With Pregnant Mariah Carey
Nick Cannon seems to be regretting his decision to pose naked with Mariah Carey. The "America's Got Talent" host fessed of his uneasy feeling about the artistic nude pictures he and his wife made to commemorate her pregnancy on his radio show, "Rollin' with Nick Cannon", on Tuesday morning, April 5.
"My children are going to have to see these pictures...It's a little weird," pointed out the 30-year-old father-to-be who married pop diva Mariah in April 2008. He continued to share his thoughts on the matter as saying, "It's a little nasty. I mean, have you ever seen your parents naked?"
Fearing that his twins will be teased in the future because of the pictures, Nick said, "When they get older and their friends come over, they will see the pictures and say, 'Your daddy's butt naked.' " The actor who stars as Dwayne in 2006's "Bobby" added, "I don't want my naked booty out there for everyone to see!"
While Nick is pondering about their naked photos, Mariah apparently has no problem in showing off her baby bump. On March 28, the "We Belong Together" hitmaker put up on Twitter an image of her belly sporting a hand-painted butterfly with the words "dem babies" written above the drawing. In the caption, she wrote, "My attempt @ festiveness on 327! For ATLITL thank u + I[love]U! Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)"
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake